DG -29- Realization

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU!!!" Jungkook shouted in my face.

Yes, i'm regretting all the things I have done to her.

"YOUR BABY DIED.." Jungkook said in a weak tone like anytime he's going to cry.

I bowed my head. I'm so fckng insane.

I don't care if they hurt me.. I don't care if they punch me in a hundred times..

Soyun hurts more than these..

I want to kill myself..

Fck!

Why I didn't believe on her?!!

Why?

"AND THAT FCKNG JAE---" His sentence were cut off when the door opens..

"What's up, guys?" Jaeyeon appeared like there's nothing happening here inside.

"WHAT'S UP? Huh?!!" Jungkook said sarcastically.. he went to her and trying to slap him but Suga hyung stop him.

"No.. Jungkook.. Not now.." Suga hyung stop him at the same time calm him.

"NO HYUNG!!!" Kookie said, "ARE FCKNG HAPPY NOW?!! HUH? AFTER YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP AND NOW THE RELATIONSHIP OF SOYUN?!!"

Jungkook almost cried and frustration. I know he's totally mad at me.

I'm so done..

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" She asks innocent.

I didn't mind their arguments because all was on my mind is Soyun..

I just sit on the floor, hugged my knees and cry there silently.. I'm still holding her letter. It's still in my hand... forever.

What have I done to her?

Why I did it to her?

Why am I being so blind?

"Taehyung ah.." Suga hyung patted my shoulder. I look at him, with his red eyes and puffy eyes.

"What did you do? What happened?" Hyung ask calmly, he sits beside me.

"Why did you gave up? There's a lot of things you should know.. Why did you let your pride ruined your relationship?" Suga hyung said it in calmly way..

I'm so done..

Why now? Why now that I realize everything? Why now?

I've already filed the divorce in the court.. That's why I walked out last night after she's done signing the paper.. no, after I force her to sign the paper.

"You gave up on her when she really needs you.." Hyung shook his head, he wipe his tears away.. "You didn't believe on her when she really needs your comfort and care.."

"H-hyung.." I cried. My heart beats so faster.. "I-im.. So..sorry.."

"Don't be sorry to me.. Be sorry to her.." Hyung told me. I accidentally fell the letter of her.

Hyung pick it up.. He look at me, "What is this?"

I cried more harder. It hurts.. It's so fckng hard to accept..

I just nod to let him to open the letter. He was shock when he saw the handwritten of Soyun.

***

"SHE!! SHE'S THE REASON WHY YOUR BABY DIED!!!"

I was taken a back on Jungkook's scream. I look up and then I saw Jaeyeon with pity face. Jungkook was holding her arm tightly..

"No.. Jungkook.. Please.. Don't hurt her.." I pleaded. I'm so weak.. I can't stand. I can't talk properly.

"NO!! WHAT THE FCK!!! HYUNG!! YOU CARED TO THE PEOPLE WHO KILL YOUR BABY?!!!"

My eyes get narrowed even though it's already puffy because of crying. "WHAT?!"

"Ooh.. Until now you didn't still believe on your FIANCEE?!"

Jungkook is being sarcastic.. I know he's really mad to me..

"SHE'S 3 Months pregnant! Hyung!" Jungkook released a loud sigh.

Everyone look at him, puzzled.

How I desperate to have a baby.. to have Kim Taeguk and Kim Taekwon.

"WHAT?! ALL OF YOU WERE STILL BELIEVING IN THIS GIRL?!" He pointed to Jaeyeon who's crying hardly.

"No!! Oppa!! Jungkook was wrong!!" Jaeyeon protested. Still crying.

"WRONG?!! Why you didn't open the envelope under your center table?"

Jin hyung get up from the seat to get the envelope under the center table.

I don't have energy and strength to pick it.. So Jin hyung did.

He opened the envelope.. There's a paper inside it.. I don't know what is the exact name of it.. But I can see that it's an ultrasound result.

Hyung give it to me.. My knees shakes.. No. My whole body shakes..

A tear roll down in my face when I saw the ultrasound result.

She's 3 months pregnant.. In the result, you can't see the gender of the baby because it's just 3 months.. But still, there's a regret in my heart..

Where I can buy a time machine?

I want to bring back the old us.. Where we are happy and having fun.. Where we are going to mall and went to amusement park.

I'm so done..

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

2 updates in a row! :')

God! I'm crying while typing those 2 chapters! My mom even ask me why am I crying! Oh my God. I'm so done with you Kim taehyung! You hurt me a lot! Hahaha. Kidding aside! :>

Comments? & Votes? ❤