DG -16- Agony

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

"Oppa~ can we go to mall?" She asks in a hundred times.

"You can go by yourself... I'm not in a mood..." I told her for how many times, looking nowhere. Still thinking what I have done.

I slap her. She got bruises, scars and cut because of me. She's always crying. I'd always hear her sorry. Her sorry for an thousands times, but I couldn't even accept it.

I want to hug her and say sorry for what I've done but I can't... I'm just getting madder when I feel her presence.

I don't want to hurt her but I can't. I should stop hurting her, right? But why I can't?

When I still love her... Really really love... I'm willing to put my pride down just for her. Just for us. But, now? Why I can't even do such a thing to make her more special?

If she hurts. Well,

I'm hurt too. It really hurts. I trusts her, but she broke it. I love her but she motivates me to lose it. I care for her but I think I don't care anymore. I want her but I want her to leave me.

Why is these happening to me? To her? To us?

Even my hyungs were mad at her. Should I stop hurting her... but Jaeyeon ssi told me to do that. She says that Soyun ssi hurt me, so I should hurt her back...

But I think it's bad. Yeah, right. Jungkook is right. She's a girl. I shouldn't hurt her physically.

I can see Jungkook's care an love for her. I think, Soyun ssi deserves him than me, right? I don't deserve anybody! I'm such a bad boy who hurts my girl.

The memory flashbacks on my mind...

God. What I've done?

I don't want these to happen to her... She deserves to be happy, but why I can't even make her happy? I make her cry and drown in pain.

Well, Yeah. I'm always crying. I know it sounds gay.

But no, if you love her... You couldn't stop from crying when one of you get hurt.

Every morning. Every afternoon, even in evening. I'm always crying. I'm always in my room, trying not to feel her presence but I can feel that she's always waiting outside of my room.

I couldn't blame myself from hurting her. I can't resist anymore. I don't know how many times I slap her and hurt her...

When I'm hurting her, after that, I regret what I've done. Really. I regret all of those hurts to her. To the point that I want to go to her room and told her my sorry. But, why I can't, again?

If she's drown in pain, what about me? I'm the husband but she do a s*x with another guy?! I think she's just being a bitch. Yes. I think Jaeyeon was right.

That. That... I can't stop cursing in front of her. It's one of her weaknesses, my curses... She told me that before but I don't care.

She's really a whore. A whore. A whore. The fck? I'm being blind for 3 fcking years? Oh. That's fcking great huh?

And now, I know her real Identity... why she didn't even mention these before?

Oh. Ha.ha.ha. Why is she even? Of course, any of us wouldn't tell if she's a whore, bitch, flirt or anything.

You can't fool me, Choi Soyun.

"Please, Oppa?" She do an aegyo, but I'm not really in a mood.

"Just call Jimin and be with him..." I told her.

"Oppa~ you shouldn't live yourself here in your house uuh.. With a whore..." She said those words while Soyun ssi walking downstairs.

I tried to look at her but her head is looking down. But I can see her puffy eyes, red nose, bruises and cuts on her arm and some of them were on her face. And she looks so thin right now.

But she's still beautiful...

No... No...

"Please?"

"I'm tired, Jaeyeon..." I shook my head.

***

She's cooking right now and I'm just sitting here in the living room, still looking nowhere.

She really looks thin and stressed. Sometimes, I heard a loud gasping from her room. I can't stop worrying so I stop in front of her room... She's calling with someone...

"Uuh... *gasp* w-wait..." I heard her that looks like she's looking for a thing...

[What are you looking for, Yoyun?] Oh... It's Gongchan hyung...

It's on loudspeaker mode so I can hear it from outside.

"Uhm... Just the inhaler..." Inhaler? I didn't know about this!

[I told you not to put your inhaler anywhere else!] Gongchan hyung scolded her.

Wait, what? What's with her inhaler? Living with her for 3 years, I can't even see her with her inhaler.

"Sorry, Oppa... I just..."

[Next time, bring it with you... What if your asthma attacks you? Your doctor told me that your asthma is getting dangerous... Why you didn't tell me these?]

A-asthma? D-dangerous? H-her doctor?

Why I didn't know all about these? Is she hiding these from me for more than 3 years? That's sucks!

"S-sorry Y-y-yeobo..." I feel her presence... Is this again? Sorry, sorry, sorry? Damn! I'm so done with these!

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Ahm~ to erinoh8774 ~ I'm going to dedic this chap to you, tomorrow, okay? Sorry~ I'm just using a phone~ By the way, thank you for the support and love! I appreciated it! Super! ❤ thank you, thank you! :)