DG -43- 1/2 Long time no see

Sooo~ there will be two parts this chapter. The next half will be the continuation of Soyun's POV & Taehyung's POV so wait my update tomorrow for the next half.. If I got a nice feedbacks, comments/votes, I'll push the next half chapter later midnight. :) Hihihi~ Thank you guys! Saranghae. ❤❤❤

-•-SOYUN-•-

Shook. Shook. Shook.

Uggh. How many times I shook my head? My eyes were blurry 'cause of the tears roll down when the time that I can't breathe.

The guy were just walked away with his hand on his two pockets and his wore his hoodie. He's wearing a jacket, of course, because he wore his hoodie! Okay, I'm just making myself fool. Sorry for that.

I just throw the broken glasses in the trash can and went inside.

Wait..

Why is that, he's figurine was look like the figurine I saw in my room? And why he's body build is look like the guy in the outside of resto?

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" I shouted in frustration. I'm over-think again.

This is really making me insane.

* * *

It's already 6pm in the evening. In any hours, the New Year's Eve will start.

My employees were busy decorating my office. Yes, were going to celebrate in our office. Since some of them can't go home to their family, we prefer to celebrate the New Year's Eve here in my office.

Some of them were putting some decoration above the shelves. Karen were fixing the foods in the long table. Clarence were fixing some plates over there.

I'm just watching them. They're really having fun. Some of them were laughing while fixing the lights.

I can't stop comparing myself towards them. Why I cannot be so happy? Why am I being so grumpy in here?

Tsk.

I cannot even smile to them when they were greeting me. I cannot smile when our company succeeds. It's just, yes, I'm smiling 'sometimes' when our company succeeds, and yes, I'm happy but I'm not happy, like whole day I'm very happy. It's just took some hours? or minutes and then the smile in my face will be gone.

"Ma'am, where should I put these?" Chloe show my paper works.

"Uhh.. Just put it in our meeting room." I answered. She thanked and I just nodded.

I hope, this night will go through this, without no one hurts and all of us will be happy.

* * *

I went to meeting room to continue some paper works. Since there's still more 3 hours left before the New Year's Eve starts.

I kept reading the papers and if I'm done, I'm going to transfer to my laptop and type and after that I'll transfer to my papers again to read again.

It's not hard yet when you're enjoying it.

When I checked the papers, then I saw a pink paper in the middle of it.

My heart races so fast. The sweat were flowing down from my face as my heart getting tighter and tighter.

No.

I need to brave.

I look around to check if there's anyone who's watching me. But since, there's no one.. i'm going to read this.

I open the pink paper and then I saw a picture of them. Taehyung carrying a baby with a big smile on his face. My Oppas were playing with the baby.

I bit my lower lip to fight my tears away. No. I shouldn't cry. There's an celebration were going to celebrate.

'Cause if I cried, I'm sure I cannot breathe and therefore, they're going to sent me in hospital instead that were having fun.

I let out a heavy sigh and read the letter...

"It's been a month since we got married. And now, we have a Kim Taekwon. You don't know how much I'm happy to replace you in his heart and mind. It's a big achievement for me.

Taehyung ah is really happy with me. He never forget to make me smile. He never forget to say me those precious three words. He never forget to make me blush every day. He never forget to cook for me when I'm hungry. And were always eating together. He never forget that we have a date. How romantic he is, right?

We already has a 1 child. In the middle of your fight, we already 'make love' you know that? Because he's already bored towards you, you're a boring person, you know that?

He loves me. He loves me more than you. He leaves you just for me. He hurt you because he know that you're hurting me.

That's it.

I love living forever with a lies and conscience. But, I don't give a shit anyways since it's for my happiness.

Our relationship were smooth and soft. He already forget you. So fast right?

Were always 'making love' every night. He always makes me feel he's love towards his aggressive kissed and touches.

It makes me more special. Since my oppas were so protective towards me. They don't want me to get hurt when some of the people hates me. They really loves me. And Jungkook were trying to ruin our relationship and that's what makes me stronger. Because if anyone will try to ruin your relationship, just hold tight and don't mind them.

But Jungkook tried to fck me. He's really obsessed with me. They're always fighting because of Jungkook's obsession.

Please, don't ruin my family. I don't let you to have a closure with my husband, which is Kim Taehyung. And I'm not going to let you to be with friends with my oppa.

If you still love him, then you should die now."

I can't stop myself but to cry harder. My heart pump really so fast. The sweat were flowing down as the tears too.

I massage my left chest to lessen the pain but why it can not help?

My insecurities over Jaeyeon were killing me inside. I can't stop comparing my experience the time when i'm with my oppa.

I've been with them for fckng 4 years, but why is look likes they already forgets me and start to love Jaeyeon.

We took over a year to have a baby but them? It's just a months and they have already a baby?

Wait.

Jungkook tried to fck her? This is so insane! Jungkook has a girlfriend! He can't do this! He's a good boy. And he hates Jaeyeon at the first place! Mygoodness.

But there's a thing that I really cannot accept but I don't have a chance to fight for it since were already over.

That..

That..

That Taehyung ah already make love to her while were fighting. It hurts. It really hurts. I'm not the one who cheated here. He's the one!

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

This is just rush so it's short. I just need to type this before I go to school.

I'm sure that the next half will be the longest chapter. :) Swear.

And SORRY! I didn't update yesterday 'cause I fell asleep. >\\\< Omo. I type this when I woke up in the middle of the night for you guys. :) Ciaoooo! ❤

Follow? Comments? & Votes? ❤