DG -22- 2/2 M-my.. Baby..

As you wish for my readers~ ^^ ❤ Thank You! :')

Anyways.. Sorry if Jungkook's POV was short.. >.< I'm not good in expressing a feelings and thoughts that's why >.< Omona.. I'll try better! Just for you, my readers! Kkk~

Happy reading! ❤

-•-JUNGKOOK-•-

God...

I need to go to their house as fast as I can..

I know that she needs me right now..

I know that she's seeking for help right now..

As I'm going to open their house door, I was shock on what I saw..

Jaeyeon with bloods stains on her T-shirt and shorts.

And then suddenly I've feel nervous...

My fist clench... like a stone..

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!!" I shouted to her.

"What?!!" She ask innocent.

"WHAT DID YOU FCKNG DO TO HER?!!!" I shouted again to her.

I'm so mad.. I'm so nervous.. I don't know what to do..

"Simply.. I killed h--" I didn't let her to finish her sentence when i heard the word KILLED from her mouth.

My eyes is getting blur until it get's black... I don't care if SHE's a girl.. She doesn't deserve to be respected an treated like a Princess..

I don't know.. but... I punch her.. In madness..

This is my first time to hurt a girl.. She deserve more than that!

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!" She shouted.

I hold her collar up and move my face near to her. "WAIT FOR ME.. I'M NOT YET DONE WITH YOU..."

I warn her. I'll do everything just for Soyun noona.. I'll fight for her.. She doesn't deserve to treated like this.. She deserve treated more than like a princess.. Because she's not like a princess for me.. Because she's my everything..

I released her and went inside... I don't need to waste my time just for her..

N-no... N-no..

This is can't be..

"NOOOOOOOONAAAAAAA!!!" I run towards to her.. She passed out.. The blood was kept flowing.

"Noona... Noona.. Noona.." I cried.. I look at her stomach and then there's a stab of a knife..

One person popped in my mind..

JAEYEON...

I don't know what to do right now.. The pain was killing me right now..

I carry her in a bridal style.. I don't care if her blood kept flowing.. As long as I can save her.. I will do everything...

"P-please..." I prayed.. I prayed for how many times..

Please.. Don't do this to her..

-•-SUGA-•-

I'm singing our song Let Me Know.. Yeah~ I composed that song! Just proud to myself..

I stand up and stretch my body.. How many hours I sit in the couch? Damn! My butt was so hot!

"Hyung... Where are you going?" Jiminie asked.

"Bed..." I said in a bored tone. I'm so sleepy yet I want to play basketball.. Okay. That's sucks.

"Okay... Sweet dreams Hyuuuung!!" He shouted and go back to his business.

I'm so stressed on what's happening right now.. I want to rest..

I remembered when Yunnie ah was seeking for help.. Yes, I'll admit that I pity her.. Taehyung ah was too much for hurting her physically.. I really pity her. Sometimes, I want to hug her and tell her that I'm always here for her because she's like my sister..

I know all the truth and lies..

It's really obvious that Yunnie ah was not the girl on the video.. It's Jaeyeon..

(A/N: That video his talking about is... the video where Jaeyeon send to Taehyung.. He thought that Soyun was the girl having a s*x with another guy.. But no.... it's Jaeyeon..)

How many times I tell this to Taehyung ah.. but he've never believe on me.. I'm so mad that time.. To the point that we fought, we shared punches and curses.. I don't want this to happen to her that's why I do everything to make Taehyung ah believe on me..

For pete's sakes.. He believes to Jaeyeon.. I don't know what's with him.. He'd never listen to me..

My dongsaengs get mad at me, even Jin hyung.. Hopie ah and RapMonnie was mad at me.. They said that I kept believing to Jungkook..

Yes! I'm believing on Jungkook! He's right that Soyun was innocent..

While Jiminie, he don't know which one he'll believing.. I said to him that don't choose, you can sense who's right and wrong.

And now.. Were already broken.. I don't know.. I'm not blaming Soyun for these.. I'm blaming is.. Jaeyeon..

For pete's sakes... She's the reason why Clarice and I were broke up..

And maybe.. She's the reason why Yunnie ah and Taehyung ah will broke up..

I don't want them to broke up.. I don't want them to broke up it's just because of lies.. I want them to fight for it..

Oh god... Why is these happening to us? These is the biggest challenge we've encountered. These is too much!!

Yunnie ah suffered for how many weeks.. or worst.. A months.. She really needs us.. I mean, Jungkook and I..

I found out that Gongchan dongsaeng knew about these just yesterday.. While Sungjae ssi was still didn't know about what's happening to her..

And then.. Last week, Jungkook told me that Yunnie ah was pregnant.. I told it to Taehyung ah but as usual.. He've never believe on me..

Me? I'm ready to put down my pride just for Clarice.. but her pride is more higher than I expect..

Anyways.. That's Taehyung ah..

He love his pride than his fiancee..

Suddenly.. My phone rings.. Signals that there's someone calling..

I pick up my phone and I saw Jungkook's name on the screen.

What's with him?

I accept his call..

"Kook---" He didn't let me finish my sentence when..

"HYUNG!! COME HERE TO THE HOSPITAL..." He said in a panic tone.

I got goosebumps and feel very nervous..

"Why?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

I can't stop to panic... I quickly get my sweater and put it on.

"N-noona..."

His voice was sad.. And worried..

"Okay.. Okay.. I'll come over..."

I hung up and go outside...

This is it.. I know that she needs me right now.. I'll do everything just to fight for your relationship Yunnie ah and Taehyung ah..

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

WAIT FOR MY 3RD UPDATE!! ^^ I'M STILL WORKING ON IT!! :D Thank You! ❤