AUL -3- Wedding Day

>No One's POV<

The Wedding started. All the relatives of Choi and Kim family are invited.

It's just like a simple Beach Wedding. Every chairs has a color Peach Roses. And in the chair of the Groom and Bride, there's a beautiful Boquet.

The priest make some mass for the wedding and like what happening in a simple wedding. They said "I do".

"Kiss the bride" Priest said and they Kiss.

All of them are clapping. And Taehyung and Soyun's parents are crying. Crying means Tears of joy.

Actually, Taehyung's smile is just a fake. Because he didn't want to marry that girl. And this is his first kiss.

After the mass of the wedding, all of them are sitting and eating some delicious korean foods. Some of their relatives have some small conversation to know each other.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is just sitting alone on the sand, and someone asked him "What are you doin'?"

"Can you see what am I doing huh?" Taehyung said. But he didn't know who asked him that so he turned around and saw Soyun.

"Oh. Mianhe. I know you hate me, i know you didn't like me. I know you don't like to talk to me. So bye." Soyun told him. And he just making some make face.

>Taehyung's POV<

I'm just sitting alone on the sand and someone asked me "What are you doin'?"

I said "Can you see what am I doing huh?"

I didn't know who's asked me that so i turned my around and saw Soyun.

"Oh. Mianhe. I know you hate me, i know you didn't like me. I know you don't like to talk to me. So bye." Soyun told me. And i just making some make face.

*I don't want to talk to her anymore. I hate her. I hate her since I met her with my family. I don't know why* I thought.

"Someday, you will realize that you need to love her back." A mysterious guy told me.

So I turn around and saw Jin hyung.

"Stop it hyung. I hate her." I said angerly.

"O-okay" Jin hyung said and he leave me.

>Soyun's POV<

I saw Taehyung sitting alone on the sand and asked him. "What are you doin'?"

"Can you see what am I doing huh?" He said and turn around.

"Oh. Mianhe. I know you hate me, i know you didn't like me. I know you don't like to talk to me. So bye." I told him. And he just making some make face.

I leave him alone. I don't want him to get mad at me. So i decided to leave.

I'm just sitting alone and surfing to my phone when someone asked me "Do you love him?" A mysterious voice came.

So I turn around to see the mysterious voice. And I saw Jin oppa.