AUL -17- Surprise!

-•-Taehyung's POV-•-

"So here the plans.."

"You two go to the mall. While me and other members is at your house. Fixing the surprise for your Anniversary. Text me if your going home early so we can fix it faster. Arraseo?" RapMon said

"Ne. What time were going to the mall?"

He looked at his watch and it's already 11:30 am. "Hhmm. I think this 1pm."

"Okay. I'll go ahead." I smiled an waved.

"Thank You Hyungs." I gave them a goodbye kiss

All of them shouted. "Yuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Just joking!"

"Hahaha! Go ahead!" Suga shouted.

I exited the dorm and entered at the cab. After a few minutes, I'm already arrive in our house. I opened the door and saw Soyun, sitting on the sofa while watching TV.

"Oh.. You're here." She got up and fix her hair. "By the way, I'm sorry about earlier." She apologized.

"It's okay." I said seriously.

She hugged me. Sash. "Jinja?! Thank You Yeobo!"

"W-we-lcome."

"Psssh! Stop hugging me. Go to your room and change your clothes."

"For what?"

"Haaaaish! Just do it! We are going to the mall. Arraseo?"

"Jinjaaaaa?! Waaaah!" She kissed me. Uugh. I started to hate this girl again.

She go to her room. I sat up on the sofa and pulled out my phone from my pocket. I recieved 5 messages, 3 missed calls from my hyungs.

✉To: Namjoon Hyung❤

"Hyung, just wait. Soyun is still changing her clothes. I'll send you a message if we're going to the mall."

Uugh. Soyun is so slow. I think she's not wearing a gown. Haaay!

✉From: Namjoon❤

"Gwaenchanna. We're here in the gate of your Village."

✉To: Namjoon❤

"Okay~ Hyung, Soyun is already here. Annyeong~"

I saw Soyun exited her. Wooooooow! She's freakin' beautiful.

"O-ooh. I know that I'm ugly. So don't stare at me like that." She said

"Nevermind. Let's go?"

She nodded.

She put her arms on mines. We exited our house. I lead her on the cab. I open the door and guide her after me. I saw a van outside of our village. I think it's the hyungs. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and I recieved a text from Namjoon hyung.

✉From: Namjoon❤

"Heeey! You're already gone?"

✉To: Namjoon❤

"Yeeeeah~! You have a keys right?" I replied.

Soyun was staring at me. "Wae?" I asked her.

"It's our time. No work. Arraseo?"

"Just a second."

"No."