AUL -36- Oppa!!!

Hello guys~ ^^ Missed me? ㅋㅋㅋ

So~ Here's my update~ ^^ Kamsa~ ❤

PS: sorry for the Typos~ so, please. Don't judge me, Arraseo? ^^ Kamsa. ❤

Read the Author's note below..

-•-SOYUN-•-

"Yeobo, can we go to the mall?" I ask Yeobo because we're like a stupid here waiting to a sunset and go back to sleep.

"Sure.." He said and got up and he went to his room. Srsly? He's more excited than me.

I went to my room to change my clothes.. I wear a jeans, white shirt with a print of color blue and my converse.

I went downstairs while surfing on the net. He's not yet done? Aish!! He looks like a girl.. Tsk.

I decided to knock on his door's room but no one's was answering. Srsly? Where he is?!!

"Yeobo?" I knock again.

No Answer.

"Yeooooobo~~~?" I knock louder.

No Answer. AGAIN.

I opening the door slowly..

And..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

"WAAAAAAAAAH!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

I cover my eyes with my hands. Oh my goodness. I didn't expect this. Omo!! Aaaaaah!! I cannot!!

"Yeobo!! Why did you open the door?!!" He scream.

"M-mi-mian.." I stutter as I manage to walk outside with my hands on my eyes. And I feel that my cheeks are burning~ Waaaah!!

Why so sudden? Uuugh!!

"Aaaah!!" I rub my forehead as I bump into a wall. Pabo!! Soyun!! Pabo!!

"Yeobo.. Are you o----"

"Aah.. Eh.. A-- i'm fi-n-ne.. Hehe.." I run outside his room. Gosh. I didn't expect this!! My eyes!! Wuhuhu!!

I run towards my room and put my blanket on. Waaaah!! I didn't expect this! Tsk!! Waaaah!! Eomma!! Appa!! Huhuhu.

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Aaaaish!! She opened the door while I'm changing my clothes!! Aaaaah! This is gotta be awkward. Tsk.

You know that feeling when you exchange scream and shout with another one?!!

I quickly change my clothes as I went to her room. I knock and she told me to come in.

She's covering herself with a blanket. "Yeobo.. Mianhe.." She said while covering herself.

"It's Okay.." I sit behind her. She take off the blanket and I saw her cheeks was red.

"Just... Don't mind what happened earlier, Okay? Forget it! And Let's have fun!! Kajaaaa~" I smiled at her and she smiles back.

"Kaaaja!!"

***

I'm so damn tired. It's been 4 hours but she has nothing. She can't pick a shirt or dress for her. Aaah! I'm so hungry!

That's why, I don't like to go to shopping with mom nor girls, they are so picky in dresses.

"Yeeeobo~~ let's go to the nearest coffee shop!! Jebaaal!!" I cried like a baby as I sat down on the couch in the shop here in the mall.