DG -10- Busy

BORING. BORING. BOOOOORING.

TYPOS. TYPOS. TYYYYYPOS. SORRY FOR THE TYPOS.

-•-SOYUN-•-

"Ma'am... Do you need some coffee?" My assistant, Karen asks me as she put down the files I that need to sign up.

"Oh... No thanks..." I shook my hand, smiled at her.

"Are you sure, Ma'am?" She asks assuringly.

"Yep..." I nodded as I continue to type some documents on my laptop.

"Or, anything else to eat, Ma'am?" She asks again. That's why I love her, she's so kind though it's her job to assist me or help me. She won't let my tummy to growl.

"Nope.. I'm fine, Karen... You, if you want to eat, then order. I'll pay it for you..." I wink to her as she giggles.

"Ma'am... You're so kind. That's why I'd never bother to ask why Taehyung Oppa really loves you..." She's calling my Taehyung ah an Oppa? Ah. Okay. That's really fine to me. I smiled.

Anyways, I'm here in my Mom's office work. For the mean time, I replace her position because she has a business trip in Europe this day until next next week.

It's been a month since I started to work here. Sometimes, My Oppas was visiting me here in my office then they said that my office room was so big and so cool. They even take some pictures inside my room and look around and look at the paintings one by one. Even Karen was happy, at the same time she was shocked. She already saw her Idol! Yes, she even told me that she's a big fan of My Oppas to the point that her room was full of their poster. She got a picture with My Oppas inside my office room and got a little conversation. Her face was so red! Like anytime she's going to explode!

My Oppas was happy to meet their ultimate fan. They even thanked Karen for loving them and kept supporting on their past comeback.

And, It's been a month since I became a busy woman. Sometimes, I got home at 1am and the early time that I got home? 11pm. I'd never bother though, I like my work. Ooops! Did I just say 'I like'? No!! I LOVE MY WORK! I really love it! Unlike Yeobo, who's really hates paper works.

Anyhow, Yeobo will drop here by 8pm or 10pm to fetch me. It's either on two. If he couldn't do that, he asks Jin Oppa to fetch me because their dorm was not that far from my office building.

And yet, yesterday, we fought. Yes. And I don't like it. I really don't. He insisted me to stop working with these papers because he says that a woman like me is bad if I got home by late and sometimes he's worry to the point that when I got home yesterday by myself he hug me tightly.

He begged last night that I should stop doing my work and just stay at home. I thought he'll understand me but I was wrong. I fight for it. I really love to do some papers but he said that I should stop them.

And, he even said that, were already having a hard time because we don't have a quality time for each other. Yes, he's right. He's busy for their upcoming comeback to the point that he slept just 4 hours a day. But, I didn't bother to tell him to stop on his career, right? I know, his career is the only thing that can make him smile.

And what makes me sad last night? I mean, Uh. Until right now is... He says that...

"We don't have a quality time... I don't like that. I don't want to end our relationship just because were not having a time management and I don't want to happen it... Please..."

Sigh.

He should understand me right now. Mom needs me right now. We just need a time management so we have a quality time, right?