Special Chapter- [4] Soyun

•••C O N T I N U E D•••

-•-SOYUN-•-

I laid on my bed and rested for an minute. And I remember that my diary is still on me. I hung it up the edge of my bed and take my diary.

It's been a long time since I wrote here. Because when I'm touching this diary. The memories kept flash backing on my head.

It hurts though it's already past. I need to accept it.

I open my diary and write on.

12/20/05 (December 20 2005)

"Hello Diary!! It's been a long time since I wrote here. Missed me? Nah! Sorry for not writing often. Because.. I just not in a nice situation.. That's why.

You know.. I suffered when I was a kid.. And in two days.. The pain was gone because they say sorry to me and we went out with whole family. Great feeling, right? Atleast.. I experienced that. That.. Out with family.. Having fun around.. All of you are in a good condition.. But.. One day.. Everything.. Crashed.

I don't know how to do. I should be the one who died. Not them.

But.. My Auntie and Uncle cheered me up. They treated me like their real daughter.

By the way.. I met a guy. He's so nice and caring. But he's bipolar. Hahaha. I want to be friends with him.. But.. How? Eeh. Because this is my first time to socialize with others.

He's name is Sungjae.. Yook Sungjae. Cool name right? He's handsome though.. Naaah!! He's cute! He has a same age as me!!

I hope we can be friends.. And you know? I'm curious about his bio. Nah. I can't explain.. But I know you get me?

Okay!! Good night!!

Love,

Yuyun❤"

I put my pencil and put it on where the page I Wrote.

I hug it my diary before put it back under my bed.

A tear fell from my eyes.

"Aaaah!! I missed you Mom!! Dad!! Unnies!! Waaah! I can't live without you!! Cheer me up please? I need someone to lean on!! Mom!! Dad!! Unnie's!! 5 days to go before the Christmas!! And 11 days before the New Year's Eve!! This is my first time to celebrate the Christmas and New Year's Eve without you guys. It's gonna be the saddest celebration ever in my life!! Mom!! Dad!! Unnie's!! I hope you're listening!! I'm sorry if I leave you guys in States.. But! Don't worry!! I'll be back!! But.. I ask for Auntie first.. Mom!! Dad!! Unnie's!! It's getting late!! I'm going to sleeeep! I hope I can dream of you guys!! And I wanted to see your spirit too!! I love you guys!!" I talk to myself. Yes. I spit it out. I can't take it anymore.

I cried.

They said.. If you cried.. It means.. You're weak.

But.. I know to myself that I'm not weak.

Okay. It's enough..

I put my diary under the edge of my bed and laid on my bed.

I close my eyes.. But my spirit is still awake. Haish.

***

"Good Morning Auntie/Uncle!!"

"Good morning honey/baby!!"

Aaww.. My mom and dad used to call me that.

"Hhmm.. Let's eat?" Auntie ask.

"Let's go.." I said happily. I want to be happy.