DG -46- Scared of

Sorry for making an extra part for my OMFG feels last night.. I just want to share it for you.. If you don't want to read it.. Then just leave it.. :) There's no big deal for it.. ^^

The pic in the multi-media section is the picture of V when they were performing LET ME KNOW yesterday :) It's Crazy Play-nim's captured, right? Many fansites of BTS from SoKor went here in PH to watch TRB in Manila :')

Anyways..

& Sorry for waiting for my update and Sorry for not replying on your comments yet.. I'll reply those.. Wait for me.

I'm still have a hangover due to what happened last night.. Hihihi~ Mian >.<

So here is it guys~ Thank You! :)

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

"Don't worry anymore.. I'm here Yeobo.." I hugged her so tight.

"Noona!!" I heard Jungkook shouted her name.

Soyun's face fell in my shoulder as her body shuts down.

"Soyun.. Soyun.." I called her name but she's not responding..

"Yunnie ah.. Yunnie ah.." I heard RapMonnie hyung at my back poking her cheeks.

"What are you doing now?!! SEND HER IN THE HOSPITAL!" Jin hyung panics that makes me panics too.

I carry her and run without looking at my hyungs..

* * *

I closed my eyes and think..

Now.. I know that this is all happening to her often..

"It's not normal Mr. Kim.. if you let her being like this.. uh oh.. It may be leads to worst.." Dr. Ahn warned.

"She's been sending her often.. Always fainted.. She's always not in her mood.. She's always looks so pale and she feels so lonely and alone.. It's not good for her." Dr. Ahn shook his head while playing with his pen.

"I heard that she has a disease.. Can you please tell me what it is?" I ask but I'm so scared to know what it is..

I'm so scared to found out what it is and I'm scared that.. that.. UGHHHH!!

"No.. She don't want nobody else will know her disease.. She warned me.. I can't tell it Mr. Kim.. Sorry.."

I'm here at his office here in the hospital.. I'm sitting on his chair in front of his desk were he's sitting..

"Please.. I'm begging.." I look at his eyes and clasped my hands.

I really want to know it.. I'm her husband and I have rights to know what's going on her..

Soon-to-be-Husband rather..

* * *

I look liked a zombie while walking to her private room here in hospital.

I opened the door and then I saw my hyungs and Jungkook watching her, still unconscious.

She's been unconscious for almost 6 hours.. I'm so worried..

"What happened?" Jhope hyung asks but I just went directly go to her bed and sit beside her looking at her deeply..

If you've just tell me..

If I just believe on you..

You're not going to the point that do you have a disease that not is curable anymore..

I wipe my tears away as I look at her again.. How I missed looking at her so long..

I touch her face..

She looks so thin and stressed..

"I love you.." I kissed her forehead next to her nose and I stop when I about to kiss her lips..

Not now Kim Taehyung.. Not now..

I stroke off her hair and intertwine my hands and her hands as I kissed her hand so long.. I really missed her..

"Kim Taehyung.. Tell me.. What happened.." Hoseok hyung went to me as he want to know what happened inside the room of Dr. Ahn..

I look at his eyes as a tear escaped in my eyes. I smiled bitterly as I shook my head..

I'm not yet ready to tell them what it is..

Hyung just tap my shoulder as he gets what I want to say.. He's really a good boy.. Yes, hyung is a naughty boy but if there's a problem, he helps us so much..

"Noona.." Jungkook called out when she already woke up..

She massage her temple as her head aches.. "Soyun.." I called out.

She stops from massaging her temple and look at me slowly..

She looks so scared, afraid, hurt, pain, agonies, sad and looks like I'm going to hurt her based how she looks at me.

She look at us one by one.. She really looks so scared. She hold in the blanket like she's really afraid of us..

When she look at me.. She quickly avoid my look and she look to her hand..

She's shaking like she's really scared of us.. I'm so sorry.

"W-what.. What.. What are you doing.. doing here?" She ask while look at us.. She can't look at me directly.. I know.. I know..

"Please.. Don't worry.. Don't worry.." I kept saying it while holding her hands but she's refusing it.

"Please.. P-please.. Don't.." She closed her eyes while begging.. She move a little far from us.. "Please don't.. J-jaeyeon.. Ahh.. J-jaeyeon will get mad at me.."

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Follow? Comments? & Votes? ❤