DG -49- It's really him

Hallo~

I'm going to update today since I'm not in a mood to study for our exams.. Yeah. Your author-nim was just using STOCK-KNOWLEDGE.. Yet.. I'm always passed.. Lol.

Okay. Okay~

Pls. Leave some comments.. Huhuhu. I just noticed that only few of you leaving comments and voting >:( Haaayst~

It's just a short update so sorry guys..

-•-SOYUN-•-

Feeling so comfortable with his tight hugs and deep kisses.

I feel so home and loved again for the second time of my existence here in earth. That feeling.. that feeling.

He always feel to me that I'm safe and secured.

He's always telling me that he loves me so much and always be in my side no matter what happens.

He's really a good boy now. No, I mean. Yes, he's a good boy back then but now is very different. He changed a lot and mature a lot.

He always hugs me so tight that I love the way he do and he always kissing the top of my nose and forehead as well as the top of my head but not my lips.

He never forgets to amuse me with his sweet moves and saying.

"When will you go back to Korea?" I ask suddenly as he holds my hand and intertwined it. I look at our hands and look up to him.

My Oppas is already went back in Korea due to their career as well as to continue their work there.

I don't know why Taehyung choose to stay here with me..

"I'm not going to back in Korea if were not yet okay.. Okay?" He smiled as I smiled back. "And I won't go back to Korea as long as you were here.. I can't leave you alone."

I feel so important to him. He always makes me so comfortable with him no matter what.

"But you can't.. You have your career and dreams to achieve.." I said while tapping my fingers to his hands. I feel so nervous that's why I'm doing that though.

"But you're my dream.." My heart stops as I froze for a moment. I stop from walking as he stops too and look at me.

Damn.

How could he?

Oh my goodness. Kim Taehyung.

"Why?" He ask suddenly as he went in front of me and look at my face worriedly.

I look to his eyes and smiled. This. Kim Taehyung is really.. Uhuh.

"You're so creepy.." He chuckled as he went back to my side again and intertwine my hands.

* * *

"Here.. Let me help you." He escorted me to go up to the bus as he follows. I find a two seated chairs and I found a vacant one so we sit there. I sit next to the window and he sits next to me.

I feel so weak and tired. Like, I'm going to shut down later and sleep for very long time.

"Tired?" Taehyung hold my cheek as he tilt up my head up to him. He looks so worried and afraid.

"Uhum.." I nod and closed my eyes for the mean time.

"Here.." He embrace me into his warm arms. I put my hands in the back of him as I hug him back. I feel so relieved and secured.

"Don't be sad.. No one will hurt you.. Taehyung ah is here." Taehyung said while caressing my hair. I just buried my face to his chest. I can hear his heart beating so fast and so loud.