AUL -19- Bonding 1.0

-•-Soyun-•-

I'm so happy that Oppas are going to sleep in our house. We can talk to each other.

JHope Oppa loves to ruin Taehyung's hair. They acted like a child. Haha. I love it when Taehyung was weird and childish. He likes my son. But, Husband.

Meanwhile Jungkook. He was playing a video game in Taehyung's room. He likes Video games, like me. I'm playing what boys playing, but not the Basketball. My strength are not good enough like boys.

As always, Jin Oppa was in the kitchen. You know. Cooking again. Haha. It's his masterpiece. But what he cooks, it so Delicious, I'm like in a restaurant when he was cooking in our house. He likes pink, while me? Haha. I love Black and White, like Taehyung.

Namjoon Oppa, Jimin Oppa, Suga Oppa and Me was in the living room. I can't control my hand, I pinched Suga Oppa's cheeks. Waah! He's so d•mn cute. When he was taking a selca of him, I pinched his cheeks. I want to bite him. Hahaha. Just kidding. Now, he was taking a selca of him. While Jimin Oppa was serious watching a movie. Namjoon Oppa was sleeping on the sofa and his earphones was plugged in his ears. I walk towards him and sat down beside him and pulled out my phone and turn to camera. I placed my phone on front of me and beside Namjoon Oppa. I captured it and his mouth was open wide. Wahaha! Well, it's my secret that Namjoon Oppa and I has a Selca.
I got up from my seat and sat between Suga Oppa and Jimin Oppa.

I didn't know that it was too late. It's already a midnight. I'm searching for Taehyung. There he is! He's with JHope oppa on the kitchen. I walked towards them and excused Taehyung for a while.

I placed my arm to his shoulder. "Hey, it's already.. What time are you going to sleep?" I asked him.

"A-aahm." He didn't continued his sentence.

"What Ahhm?" I raised my right eyebrow. "Hurry. Namjoon oppa was tired."

"Now, we are going to sleep in my room.." He patted my back.

"Oh. Wake him up and guide him to your room." I told him.

"Who are you referring to?"

I took a deep breath and said to him, "Namjoon Oppa."

"Oh. Okay.. And.. Don't let Jungkook entered your room. Arraseo?"

"Yes sir!" I gave him a smile. He smiled too. He kissed me on my cheeks.

"Okay. Bye Yeobo. I'm going to my room." I kissed him back on his cheeks.

"Arraseo. Remember what i said huh?! " He put his index finger on my cheeks.

"Ne Oppa!" I acted like a child. He pinched me on my cheeks.

I go upstairs towards my room. I opened my door's room. My eyes widened on what I saw. I hurriedly go to my bed. It's Jungkook, he's sleeping in my room. What? In my room? Aigoo!

"Kookie?" I shakes him.
No response.
"Kookie?! Wake Up!"
"Mmmmmm..."

I didn't know what to do. So I exited my room and go towards Taehyung. Uugh! He's still on the kitchen with JHope Oppa.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he was surprise. "Yeobo!"

"Yeobo.. Can you help me?" I asked him.

"Ah... Sure Yeobo.. What is it?"

"Can you wake him up?"

"Who?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Jungkook-si. He's sleeping on my room."

"Whaat? Okay. Okay." He got up from his sit and grabbed my hands. We go upstairs and opened my room's door.