DG -51- You're my [LC]

Some of the lines were weird. Okay? So just understand it.
Why is it weird? Remember. This last chapter is POV of Taehyung. He's weird right? So, just go on the flow~ ^^

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Yeobo is being weird nowadays.

Oh. By the way, I'm the one who made that endearment! Cute right?

Hehehe. Anyways,

Back to my Yeobo's weird actions.

She always wants me to cook and after I cook for her, she'll just laugh at my masterpiece. She's always insulting me. And it hurts me a lot. Kidding!

First, she's always craving a starbucks coffee. Every 3 hours. I'm always buying a starbucks coffee, venti size and she won't allowed me to sip.

Second, like what I have said, she always wants me to cook but it's just ended burned and it does not look like a food.

Third, she always want to sleep in my lap. When I'm cooking for her, she'll drag me to the couch an she'll lay down in my lap and sleep. And worst, she'll took for almost 5 hours to sleep! She said it's just a 'nap'. Insane.

And last, she's being clingy to me. Like wherever I go, she'll go with me. But sometimes, she'll shoo me away.

This girl.. She really missed me.

* * *

She told me that she'll go to their company to attend a meeting so I let her go by herself. She don't want me to go with her though. She said that other people will just take pictures with me and signs.

Somehow, this girl is being selfish. She don't want me to be with other human beings. I love it tho.

So I left alone in our house. I fix some things in our room. I opened our wardrobe and fix my clothes and her clothes also.

I don't know why am I being like these. I'm a lazy person. I'm not good at household chores. Am I being a husband material? Kidding!!

When I saw a box, a color blue box rather on her wardrobe, my curiosity told me to open it but my body can't. Uggh.

In the end. I opened it. My curiosity wins!

This box is not that big and not that small. Just normal size of box that full of color pink paper and some of it was color blue and yellow. I bet the color pink paper was from Jin hyung. Uhuh.

I checked the letters since I have rights to do it. Huh! Were planning something! Me and Soyun only! Hehehe.

I opened the color blue on but my mind said that I shouldn't.. That I shouldn't open it because it's full of her letters and some of it was from Jaeyeon.

I scan the color blue paper. It's Yeobo's handwritten. Some parts of the paper were faded and it looks like it was poured of tears? I read her letter..

"Loving someone that was afar from you wasn't easy.

Knowing that your ex-husband that you love the most has already a family.

He really does not love me.

I've been waiting for 4 years of his love and he gave it but in just a lie, all of his love, trust and care for me, faded.

I love him so much to the point that I've already risk my life just for him, them. But why is my life being so unfair?

[Back to DG -34- Bullet]

That day. That's the last day of me staying in Korea because I'm going to migrate in States for good. I decided to go to the park for the last time. To have a time for myself.