AUL -12- Troubles

-•-Taehyung's POV-•-

We're already here in the cottage. I stand up like a cool guy. I plug my earphones and played some songs that my angry or sadness will gone. They thought I'm sleeping cause I wore a sungglasses. Kkk~ that's my fasion. Uugh. The Van is not here yet. We need to wait 30minutes before we arrive. I will miss this beach. The happy moments, but argue is still.

I'm finding some bench to sit. I'm so tired standing about 30minutes. I rushly find some bench and finally, I found one. The members didn't know that i'm already disappeard even Soyun. Kkkk~ I sat on the bench and look at the warm water of the beach. It's so beautiful, the water was so calm, the sunraise is so beautiful, and the white sand too. It's like a perfect vacation beach. If me and Soyun has a kid, every vacation day, we're going here. Hahaha. I'm so fast XD lol.

I look at my phone watch, it's already 1pm. Uugh. I think the van is still not here.

-•-Soyun's POV-•-

Where's my Yeobo-ya?! Waah! Where he is? Where he did go? Uuugh. I tought he is here in my side, but I look at him, he's already gone! Uugh.

I come closer to RapMon and asked him "Did you see Yeobo-ya?"

"Aniyo."

Uugh. Where he did go?! I look at the beach. But it was clear. I look at him everywhere. I search everywhere.

"Where did he go?!"

"Where's Taehyung?"

"I don't know Oppa. I'm searching for him but I can't find him. I dialed his phone but its off."

"Ani. The van is already here, we need to go back to Seoul as fast as we can. Uugh."

I search for him. I look everywhere when I saw a guy sitting on the bench alone. I run faster like a chitah. Finally. It's him!

"Yeobo-yaaaa!" I scream

He didn't response to my scream. Uugh. I hate this bastard. I run toward him and I shake him.

He unplugged his earphone.

"Heeeeey!!! Why you didn't tell us that you are here?!!"

"Ooh. Calm down. Mianhe."

"Nevermind. Let's go. I know Manager Oppa is mad at you."

"Mwoooo? Uugh. I'm going to explain to him."

"Let's go."

"Before that. Let's take some selca with this beautiful beach."

"Mwo? Hehe. Arraseo."

So he get his phone to his pocket and turn in to front camera.

"Hana... Dul... Set!"

He captured. The picture was so beatiful. Kkk~ actually, I'm so shy, because this is the first time we took a selca. Hehe.

"Before that. Let's go back to the cottage and the Members and Manager oppa is waiting for us."

"Let's go."

We run and go back to the cottage. The members is already inside the car. I entered the car and followed by Taehyung. I'm on the window side. Annnnnnyeong vacation~ We're going back to our normal life.

I'm watching the building we passed.

After 5hrs. We're already on the BigHit Entertainment. It's already 6pm. Me and Taehyung say goodbyes to the boys and to Manager Oppa.