DG -48- Don't Go

UD~ ^^

Uhh. Guys. I THINK, there'll be only have 2-6 chapters left? And maybe 1-3 special chaps :) So~ here is it! :)

I'll finish this story 'till Tae's Day! :) Hihihi~

Happy reeeeaaading!

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

It makes me feel so relieved and at the same time, happy.

Hugging your love ones, kissing the top of her head and holding her hand so tight is the best thing ever!

This day is the best day of my life.

She accepts me. Without hesitation and doubts. Really.

We says our I love yous. As I hug her so tight, really really tight.

I haven't even talk to her yet about the issue happened between me and her. I want to asks some stuffs and I want her to talk to me atleast for 5 seconds.

She haven't even talked yet. She's just looking nowhere. Somehow, she's looking at me but when I met her gaze, she quickly look everywhere.

Maybe she's still feel uncomfortable yet. I'll let her if she want some space. I know she need to adjust too because I known it's still awkward.

I kissed her head and hug her so tight. God. I really missed her so much. Really. Really. Really.

"Yunnie ah~" I said while playing with her hands.

She's lying in my chest while her hands were with mine and my hands were on her back.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm so sorry..." I startled.

I want to talk to her now, as in now. I want this to end quickly and get start over again.

She lift up her head and look at me. I smiled seeing her beautiful face. I caressed her face as a tear roll down in my face.

I'm getting a crying baby here. It's just me or somehow, Soyun is really the only girl who makes me cry.

She smiled back as a tear roll down on her face. She's still can hide all the pain and aches she gain. Really. She's a good pretender. She don't want nobody else will know that she's already hurt instead she'll just smile it off.

I know, there's a story behind of her smile.

I know you more than you've thought Choi Soyun.

She smiled again and nod as she look down again.

Sooooooooo~

She's accepting my apology?

Uggh. I'm not yet satisfied with it.. Tsk.

Maybe I'll just find another time to apologize to her. Perfect timing.

"I love you.." I heard her murmured as she played my hands with her.

"I love you more.." I hug her so tight and kissed the top of her head. "Are you hungry?"

She just shook her head off as a response and play with my hands again.

Were been here for almost half of the day but when I'm asking her if she's hungry, she'll just shook off his head.

"Let's eat? You should eat often.." I stroke off her hair.

Dr. Ahn told me that I should take a good care of Soyun because she barely needs it. She need someone to lean on now that she's not been doing good.