DG -40- Missing You

Hello Guuuuys! :')

I'm going to update today as a promise and to the readers who motivates me :') Mygod.. You don't know how much I love you guys. Really.. You really inspires me a lot :') Kyaaah! I can't mention you all but still, I want to thank especially @mitzieeeee, @jacquidafangirl, @BubbleteaCloudWolf88, @XoXoXiuMiMi, @Taetaeismybaebae for leaving comments ❤ and others! :) Kyaaah! I really appreciate it! A thousand % sure! ^^ and for the VOTES! ^^

And.. I'm so stressed on what's happening nowadays, despite my personal problems. The problem with BAP.. They leave TSENT and file a lawsuit.. THEY LEAVE TOGETHER AND IT'S #OT6! I'm always #ForeverWithBAP~ who's baby here? Let's still support our matokis. :') and let's celebrate the day of our Lee Minhyuk of BTOB! ❤❤❤ kyaaah!

Anyways..

Thank you all and I LOVE YOU ALL!

Sorry for the long A/N >\\\<

* * *

-•-SOYUN-•-

I blinked my eyes for a nth time but I didn't saw the figurine of a boy again. It disappears.

Sighs.

I went back to my bed and closed my eyes for the mean time.

Why am I hoping that it's him?

God! It's not him Choi Soyun! He has a family now! It's already 8 months passed, and then there's no any single of him! Even his presence! So don't wait too much! It may leads you in disappointment though you know that he will never came back.

I tried to sleep but still the sobbing and presence of the guy were familiar to me.

Where is he came from? I mean, yes he's from earth but how did he entered my house?

I grabbed my comforter and clasped my hands that were shaky because of nervousness.

Why am I expecting that it was Taehyung? How many times I'll put it my brain that he already has a family. That he's happy right now, without me.

I think this is the big lesson to me.

Sometimes, letting go of your love ones does it means letting the people be happy with someone else.

I hope he's really happy with her. If he's happy, I'm happier.

I prefer to sleep because it's already 3am. I need to wake up in 6am for the meeting at 9am.

* * *

My heart feels heavy, like there's an hallow blocks fell in my heart when I saw a two couple in front of our company.

They're so sweet as the boy sent her girlfriend, or should I say our employee in front of our company. How sweet.

Me? I'm going to work alone. I'm going home alone. How cool, isn't?

The insecure were killing me inside. Their eyes landed on me as they smile happily like they don't have any single of problem, or should I say, they've already solve it.

They solve their problem. How about us? I don't know either how to solve our problem. He's really really mad at me, to the point that he wants me to die. Crap.

I make a small smile for them. I don't want to be a rude in front of them. I shook my head before entering our company.

As I entered the company, the guard greeted me as I just nod as a response for him. He's nice tho, I'm always like these to anyone else, just nod of they greeted on me. I'm not in a mood, as always. But it's just, I can't make even a big smile when we've done our job well, when we reached the sales and our company succeeds.