DG -3- [2] Party in the USA!

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE for ARMYs~ : : :
------> PLEASE DO NOT i repeat DO NOT WATCH THE MV ON "1THEK LOEN" INSTEAD... ON THE OFFICIAL YOUTUBE OF BANGTAN "IBIGHIT" IF WE ALL DO THIS..  AND KEEP WATCHING ON IT.. THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT BANGTAN WILL WIN!! ♥♥ I HOPE ALL OF US WILL DO THAT. THIS IS FOR OUR IDOLS/HUSBANDS. XD 

-•-SOYUN-•-

"Jinjja? I'm going to watch it!! I'm your NO.1 ARMY!! Right?" I ask him.

"Of course!! You are my Yunnie~" Oppa ruffled my hair as we play and laugh each other.

"Here's the foooooooooood~" Yeobo sang as he serve the food on the center table in living room while others and me are busy chatting.

I'm busy playing with Suga Oppa. I missed him!! So much! "Oppa~ I've already watch your teaser!!" I said while he's stroking off my hair.

"Jinjja? How was is it?" He smiled as he put some of my hair in the back of my ear. It looks like, he's my brother and i'm her little sister.

"Yieee~ Oppa is so handsome!!" I giggled as I tickled him.

"How about Taehyung ah?" Oppa whispered to me. Hahaha. I glance to Yeobo and his eyes are full of jealousy.

I whispered to Suga Oppa and he laugh. "He looks like.. Ahm.. Gay? Just kidding!!"

Suga Oppa laugh hardly and it makes my Oppas ask in confusion. "Hahaha!! She says... Ahahhaha!! She says that... Pfffft!! Hahahaha!!!" He burst into laughter.

Jimin Oppa laugh along and JHope oppa too. They all laugh except from me and Yeobo.. I look at him and he's just staring at me, blank.

I sat next to him and lean my head to his shoulder but he refuse it. I look at him and I can sense that he's jealous.

"Hey.." I whispered to him, and he just rolled his eyes.

"Pffft!! Kyahaha!! Yunnie... Hahaha!! Says that... Hahahaah!!! V looks like gay in the teaser!! Hahahahahahah!!!" Suga Oppa burst and laugh again.

"Yaaah! Yah! Yah!! I said I was jut kidding!!!" I defend. Gahd. Yeobo will be mad at me!!

"Pfffft!!!" Jin Oppa laugh along with them.

"I said that I'm just kidding!!!" I defend again. But it's to Yeobo.

"You. Bad!" He stuck out his tongue while his arms are crossed.

"Yah!! I said I'm just kidding!!" I slap him on his lap. He roll his eyes and look on the other direction.

"Yaaaah!! Gi Oppa!! (YoonGi) I said I'm just kidding!!" I exclaimed 'cause they can't stop laughing and teasing Yeobo.

"Aaaaaigo!! Taehyung ah!! Hahahah!!!" Jhope Oppa laughed and teased him.

"Yeobo.."

***

"Here's the Japchae.." I put the 2 bowls of Japchae on the center table as they are busy drinking their alcohols

"Come here..." Yeobo tap the space in his right side and I know his drunk.

I sit on his left side as he put his left arm around my waist and lean his head on my shoulder.

"Yeobo.. You're drunk.." I tap him 'cause his head is always getting fall then he lifts up and fall again.

"Aniyo!!" He said while keep drinking his alcohol. My Oppas are already Knock Out and only Jungkook, Yeobo-that soon to be knock out- and Me are awake. Jungkook aren't drunk.