DG -2- [1] Party in the USA!

-•-SOYUN-•-

I quickly run downstairs as I went to the kitchen to grab a bottled water.

Here it comes again. I can't breathe normally.. I teary eyed up and all I know is I'm crying right now.

I hate it when I can't breathe normally.. I'm not even stressed, pressured nor depressed. Why would my disease attacks me so sudden?

Ugh!! You damn lungs!!

I look at the wall clock and it's already 3am. Gah. Why is this happening to me? I'm always like this although I'm not stressed nor something.

I wipe my tears off and went back at our room. I slowly lay on bed as I look at him. He's facing me right now.

I gently stroke off the hairs of Yeobo on his face and smiled. When I'm always seeing his face.. The negative happenings to me was fading off.

'Yeobo, Why are you shaking my heart?' I thought as I keep stroking off his hair.

I keep staring at him while playing with his hair. I'm smiling because of him.

"Why'd you make me feel this way, anyways?" I asked him. I know I'm just talking to myself..

He move a little and put her around my waist as he rest his forehead on mine. "Stop staring at me.. I can't sleep.." He suddenly spoke up as I surprise. He smirk and gave me a peck on my nose. I smiled at him.

"Why are you still awake?" He asked still closed his eyes and resting his forehead on mine.

"N-nothing.." I stuttered. I don't know how to tell him about this crap disease. I'm scared. 'What if we knew what kind of disease is this and he left me?' That's was what I'm always thinking of.

He opened his eyes and look at me directly in my eyes. "Did you cried?" He asked.

I closed my eyes, avoiding to his questions. "Nope.." I lied.

"Tell me..." He whispered. "What's your problem? You looked pale.." He put his palm on my neck to check my temperature and then to forehead.

"I haven't.." I answered, assuring him even though I had.. "Then, go back to sleep.." I stroke off his hair. He nodded and closed his eyes.

***

I woke up at 8 am. I need to cook for his breakfast, actually I'm late because of that crap lungs that lack out of air.

I ponytailed my hair as I went to bathroom to do my things. After doing those, I went downstair as I went to kitchen to prepare some foods for him.

As I cooking some bacon and eggs for him, I heard him humming at the dining table. I look back and I saw him looking at me, smiling, tapping the table, and humming.

"Yah!! What's with that stare?!" I complain as he smirk and got up and went to me.

"Hhhhhhhhmmmm~" He keep humming as he sat on the side of the stove, admiring me? Gaah!

"Gaaaah!! Kim Taehyung!!" I slap his lap. He keep on smirking..

Is this... The real KIM TAEHYUNG?!

"Here~" I put the bacon and egg on the dining table as he went to dining table and sat.

"What's on you?" I shake him. I'm so scared on what's happening to my fiancee~ Huhuhu.

"Nyahaha~ Nothing.." He smiled. Oh~ He's in a good mood now!

"Here's your hot choco~" I served to him. As I eating my bacon and he's eating his.