AUL's DG Epilogue

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

"Uggh! Don't put it there! You Kookie monster!!" Alexa greeted her teeth when Jungkook put the balloons in the bathroom instead in the garden.

"Waaah! Don't pinch me!!" He bursted when Alexa started to pinch him on his biceps.

"How many times I've told you that not to put the balloons in the bathroom?!! Who's going to appreciate that the balloons were at the bathroom?! Huh?!!"

This couple. They're really cute. So perfect. They've been together for 4 years but still, Jungkook is being childish when Alexa is around. He want to tease her so badly.

•Flashback•

One time, we decided to have a vacation in Jeju that all of us were completed. Jin, Suga, RapMon, Hobie hyung, Jiminie with his girl, Me and Soyun, and Jungkook with Alexa.

We didn't invited to come with us my daughter since she's still a baby in that time and my mom suggested that she wants my daughter to stay in their house, so it's so perfect time though.

We ride in our van since were so many.

"Wife.." I poke her cheeks because she's sleeping again.

"Hhmmm?" She mumbled still sleeping. She rested her head in my shoulder as she put her arm in my waist and hug me.

Yes, she's being like this nowadays. She's being clingy to me and to Jin hyung. Sometimes, I got jealous when I saw Soyun hugging Jin hyung. But I just shoo it away because i trust her and Jin hyung also.

"Are you pre---" My words were cut when I heard Alexa crying in my side.

"Hey.. Lexa." I whispered because she kept crying and trying to stop her sobbing.

"Hey.. Alexa." I make it louder to get her attention. She look up to me and I ask her why is she crying.

"K-kookie.." She wipe her tears.

"Why? What's with our maknae?" I ask while caressing Soyun's brown hair.

"He.. He's being childish again!!" She bursted. Tsk.

"Where's Kookie ah?" I look around and then I saw him in passenger seat, playing games and didn't even pay attention to his girlfriend. Tsk.

"Kookie ah.." I called him out but he is not paying attention me.

"Tsk.. Just don't mind him." I said while trying to calm her.

Somehow, there relationship is so cute. Many things changes about Jungkook when Alexa came into her life. But he don't want to show it when Alexa is around because he said he's ashamed of.

They've been for 1 year but still, Jungkook being so childish towards her. Alexa tries her best to teach him but Jungkook just shoo her off. Somehow, our maknae is rude.

They met in States when we have a concert in Vegas. Alexa is living next to Soyun's house in Vegas. But Alexa was half american half korean so it's fine with her parents if she's going to come with us here in Korea.

Alexa is not our fan. She's just an ordinary girl. Love fashions. Photographer. Simple. Beautiful and smart.

That's why we've never ask Jungkook why he fells inlove to Alexa. She's very talented girl. She's like my Soyun.. Hehehe.

We've already arrive in Jeju but still, our rude maknae didn't even pay attention to his girlfriend.

Alexa prefer to be with Soyun than with Jungkook.

"Hmmm.. I smell LQ.." Hobie hyung whispered to me while like he is gasping all the air here in Jeju.

"Hmmm.. Yeah.. LQ!" I said 'LQ' to Jungkook's ear and pretend that I'm looking at Jin hyung. I grinned as hyung gets what I am talking to.