AUL -38- Visiting SungJae Oppa

Annyeong Guys~

Guys!! I have something to tell you~!!

I'd rather put the book 2 here~ Okay? I mean.. In one story, there's Part I and Part II~ Please? Bare with me >\\<

Kamsa~ ^^

I think, this chapter is quite boring.. if you want to skip it. Just do it.

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

Yeobo kept jumping on my bed, throwing the pillow on my face.. messing my hair.. Trying to wake me up. Haaish.

"Yeobo~ can you stop jumping? I'm so sleepy~~" I told her in a sleepy tone.

"Yeobo!! Please? Can we go to Oppa's Dorm? Please??" She's jumping again like a kiddo, throwing the pillow on my face.

"Ask Hyung if they have a schedule!!!"

"They don't haaave!! Yehey!!" Here she goes again.

"Haaaish. later okay? After lunch.." I told her as my eyes are still close.

"Yeeeehey!! Thank you Yeobooo!" She kissed me in my cheek and started to jump again at my bed.

"And please.. let me sleep..."

"Ahihihi~ Okay. Okay.. and go downstairs after, okay? Your Pizza is waaaaiting~" She strode off of my room.

"Wait... what? My Pizzzzzza?!!!" I stood up and run outside my room. Oh my gosh. My Lovely dovely pizza. I'm starving!! PIZZA. That's my dream last night. Not Soyun. Hahahah. But, it's quite real.

"Where's my Pizza?!" I exclaim as I catching up some air.

But. Any box of pizza nor ketchups, was not here in dining table. Yaaaah! Is that, Yeobo was joking around me.Again?!

I run towards on her room and surprisingly... I SAW HER EATING MY PIZZAs!!!

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" I jump on her bed.

"Yaaah! Yeobo!!" She shouted.

"You told me that, that's my Pizzaaaaa!! Huhuhu!"

"But you're late." She stuck out her tongue.

"Waaah! Pleeease? Just 1 slice.."

"Just 1 okay?" She smirked.

"Aaahm. 2?" I smiled like an Idiot.

"Nope. You said 1.." She grinned. Aaaaah!!

"Jeeeebal?" Aegyo tiiiiime! ^^

"Arraseo!! Here~" She gave me the other box. Omo.

"Yeeehey! Thank you Yeobo!!" I kiss her on her cheek.

"Waait. I'll be back." as I said, I went to m room and took my Laptop.

I went to her room and lay down with laptop on my stomach and the box of pizza on her table.

I open the box of pizza. Damn. *u* Hohoho.

She's just lying on her bed with her phone. Busy.

"What are you doing?" I ask while surfing on twitter.

"Nothing.." She said in bored tone. "Yeobo.. please.. can we go now? I'm so bored!!" She rolled on her bed.

"Later.. just sleep.. I know that your insomnia attacks you again.." I said in a serious tone.

"Ahm. But I can't sleep..." She insisted.

"Make a conversation with Kookie.." I answered.

"And later, you'll get mad at me cause I talk too much with him? You're always getting jealous if I'm talking with him.." I saw on my side vision that she's pouting. She's right. I'm always getting jealous when she's with Kookie. Why I said it to her, anyways?