Special Chapter- [6] Soyun

Hello Guys~

Guys~ Try to re-read this again. I'm going to edit the some parts~ Mian. >\\< because I accidentally deleted this chapter. That's why I can't update last night. Mainhe.

••• C O N T I N U E D •••

-•-SOYUN-•-

Almost 3 days after my fever gone. GongChan Oppa take care of me when I have a high fever.

I skipped class for 3 days because of the high fever. Naaah! The topic that I missed. Waaah!!

But, GongChan Oppa told me that he's going to write down the notes and let me copy to his notes. He's nice, right?

Sometimes, if there's a death threat note in my locker, (of course, it's from to those who admires Sungjae Oppa and GongChan Oppa....) GongChan Oppa was going to talk to that girl or whatever who put that note on my locker.. And I don't know what happened next. And that girl stopped to put some death threat note to my locker.

GongChan Oppa was so damn nice. He threats me like his sister. Sometimes, he walked me home. He's so gentleman though.

But, in Sungjae Oppa. I'm so worried about him. He didn't even want to talk to him nor went to his mansion... I mean.. Palace.. I mean to his house.

Sometimes, when I'm going wait him to their classroom's door. He just passed by me without nothing. What's up to him?!

When I'm going to ask him what wrong and he just answered "Nothing. Bye!" And we walked away. It's been a week since he's avoiding me.

Now~ We are here in the gymnasium in our school. It's P.E (Physical Education) time.. We used to play here when our P.E teacher was not that busy.

Mr. Ahn, our P.E teacher. He told us, the girls that separate in to two groups. Since we're 12 girls in our room.. In one team there's a 6 members and in another team.. There's a 6 too. I think, we're going to play a Volleyball.

About the boys, they are just siting on the bleachers since there's just having a 1 court.

The other team was ShinHyun's group. Her friends. Meanwhile on mines, we're not pretty close..

Jiya (mine's team) spike the ball and through ShinHyun's friend. She received it and serve and I receive the ball.. ShinHyun's another friend serve it and ShinHyun spike it.

"SOOOOOOYUUUUUUUUN!!!!" I heard my classmates shouted.

And I felt the ball landed on my face and everything went black.

***

I open my eyes slowly. My vision was still blurry. My vision was slowly getting clear. And all I can see is WHITE. Am I dreaming? Am I in Heaven? Oh God.

And suddenly, I felt someone's hand was wrapped on my waist and his head was rested on my shoulder.

"Yuyun.." He softly whispered on my ear. That voice.

"Jae, Oppa.." I whispered back. He hug me tight.

"I missed you.."

"I missed you too Oppa.." I answered back.

"Oppa, Can I ask something?" We're still hugging.

"Sure.. Anything.." And e just answered that innocently?! Oh gosh.

"Oppa, why are you avoiding me?!"

"Mian.. I'm very sorry Yuyun.. I just.. I want to know how my world would function if you're not with me.." He answered. And it makes me blush.

"Oppaaaa! Stop joking around!!" I playfully slap his hand.

"Gaaaah! I'm not joking!!" He said.

"Tsk.. Oppa, what happened earlier?" I ask dumbfounded.

"You fainted.." He answered. You know. We almost hugging for almost 5 minutes... Until now.

"Whaaaat?!!" I release the hug.

"Yeah. You fainted.."

"B-but.. Who brings me here?! I know he/she's tired right now.." I rub the back of my neck.

"GongChan hyung brings you here.."

"Jjinja?!!"

"Ne~ wae? Do you like him.. Do you?" He teased me.

"Oppa!! Tsk.. What's time is it?" I ask while fixing my uniform..

"5pm.." He answered as he's looking for something on his bag.

"Oppaaaa! Why you didn't wake me up?!!!" I cried.

"I don't want to disturb your beauty sleep.." He stack out his tongue.

"Tsk!! Oppaaaa!!! Mom and Dad will scolded at me!!"

"Nah!! I can handle it!" He wink. Aaish! Jjinja!! This pabo!! Tsk.

*******

It's bee a month since that thing happened. The 3 of us used to be friends. And now, we're already best friends. I'm One Of The Boys. You know..

Sometimes, we went out. Going out and went to the mall. And Sometimes.. We're in the Amusement Park and face our fears. Waaah! Hahaha.

GongChan Oppa and Sungjae Oppa are now in a good terms. I talked to them to be friends with. There's nothing happen if they're just avoiding one another.

ShinHyun kept bullying me. If there's a death note from her. I didn't bother to tell my Oppas. They're just going to Worried. And I don't want to be.

Now, we're in the park. Playing around. Since, we're just in one subdivision, we used to hung out at the park here in our subdivision.

"Hyung.. I'm going to audition in Cube Entertainment.. How about you hyung?" Sungjae Oppa ask GongChan Oppa while eating sandwiches..

"Hhm.. I don't know.. I'm not going to audition in Cube Ent..." GongChan Oppa asnwered.

"Wae hyung?"

"I don't want to be with you!! I don't!!!" GongChan Oppa acted like a irritated kid. Aah!! Kyeopta!

"Your so meaaaaan!!!!" Sungjae oppa cried.

I just laugh at there's reactions. Hahaha.

"How about you, Yuyun?" GongChan oppa ask me.

"Me? Nah! I don't want to."

"Waaaaae?!!! You can Sing!! Dance!! Rap!!" Sungjae Oppa counted.

"Yeah! He's right!" GongChan Oppa said.

"Oppa! I don't want to!! And it's not my dream!" I exclaimed.

"Tsk.. I'm going to ask Auntie's permission!" GongChan Oppa stack out his tongue.

"Hooooow?!!!" I raised my right eyebrow while my arm are across on my chest.

"Using this!" GongChan oppa pointed at Sungjae oppa.. While doing an Aegyo. >\\\< Aaaaaigo!

"Aaaaaaigo!! Mom! Dad!! Please! Don't you dare fall for this two pabo's aegyo!!!" I prayed and they laugh like a hilarious.

••• T O B E C O N T I N U E D •••