AUL -31- Bonding AGAIN❤ part II

••CONTINUED••

-•-SOYUN-•-

As we finished our movie. I saw Suga Oppa's pale face. Eeh? He's the one who wanted to watch this movie. Hahaha. Poor Oppa. Tsk.

"I better to cook some dinner for you guys.." I smiled and went to the kitchen.

"Need some help?" Taehyung asked me while glancing at me.

"Hmm.. You better get some rest.." I smiled.

"Are yo---" Taehyung didn't finish his ask when Jin Oppa came.

"Hep! Hep! Hep! You two better get some rest and I'M THE ONE who'll be cooking." Jin Oppa interrupted.

"Bu---"

"No buts!!! Go on the living room! Just wait in half of an hour." He smiled while pushing us directly to living room.

"Weird.." Taehyung said and sat on the couch.

"What?"

"Aah.. Eh. Nothing.. Just seat here.." He patted the space beside him. I followed him and sat beside him.

"So, where they are?" I ask, referring to my Oppas..

He put his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "In the garden.."

I nodded. At the same time.. I laugh..

"Why are you laughing?" He asked still leaning on my shoulder. I push him away.

"It tickles me.." I poited at his hair and made a small laugh.

"Hahaha..." He tickled me in my waist.. And he tickled me in my neck.. And it 'cause me to fell down on the floor. Yah! My ass!!

"Aaaaaaaaah!!" I scream and hold my ass. It hurts!!

"Oh!!! Yeobo.." Taehyung get me up and put me on the couch..

"Aaaaaaah!!" I screamed again. The pain still flowing. Aaish..

"Noona? Hyung? What happened?" Jungkook asked from upstairs and he went downstairs..

"Noona?! What happened?" He asked.

"Mianhe Yeobo.." Taehyung apologize.

"It's okay.." I said still holding my hurt ass. It hurts. Tsk.

"Here's the foooooooooooooooood~" Jin Oppa sang..

"Aah. Wait..." Jin Oppa walk towards the living room and look at me. "What happened Soyun-ssi?"

"She fell on the ground because of me.." Taehyung bowed his head.

"Oh.. Let's eat.. And that, you can take your medicine to lessen your pain.." Jin Oppa said and hold my hand, help me to stand up. And Kookie and Taehyung did too.

"Kookie.. Call your hyungs.." Jin Oppa said while helping me to walk.

Jungkook went to garden and followed what Jin Oppa says. Very good Maknae!

"Here.." Taehyung guide me to seat on the chair. It's still hurts.

"Aaaaaah..." I murmured.

"Mianhe.." Taehyung apologize and he sat beside me.

"Woooooooooow!!"

"Hhmm!! Hyung!!!" JHope called Jin.

"Ne?"

"Is this Bibimbap?" JHope pointed at the dish in the table. Jin Oppa nodded on his question.

"Wooooooooaahhhh!!!" JHope Oppa said and seated front on me.