DG -4- Blanket Kick

-•-SOYUN-•-

After I served the bacons and pancakes I take off the apron and stretch my arms.

"Where's Kookie ah?" I ask myself while checking the living room.

Where he is? Don't tell he sleep again? Nah. This maknae..

"Noooooooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" I heard Jungkook's scream from our room. What's happening?

"Nooooooooooonaaaaa!!!! Huhuhu!!" I heard again Jungkook's crying scream. What's with that Maknae?

"Yah, Jungkookie..." I scream while walking upstairs.

I heard the sound of bed moving. Oh my gosh. What's happening over there?

I open the door and I saw Yeobo hugging Jungkook while sleeping. Jungkook keep screaming and calling my name.

I laugh at them. Tsk. Poor Maknae..

"Yah.. Yeobo.." I took aways his hands from Jungkook's waist. But he put it back again.

"Yeobo.. It's Jungkookie..." I whispered while laughing. Oh my gosh. I cannot explain the reaction of Jungkook. He's so cute when he's whining.

"Aaaaaaaaah~~~" Yeobo yawn and stretch his arms. Jungkook immediately fall in the floor to avoid Yeobo's hug again.

"Yeobo.. The breakfast is ready.." I tap his thigh. He open his eyes slowly and rub it.

"Aaaaaah!!!!" Jungkook scream and yawn.

"What are you doing here, Kookie ah?" Yeobo ask as he get's up from bed and kiss my forehead.

"What am I doing here? Noona told me to wake you up and you did is.. You make me your pillow!!" Jungkook's sarcasm inserts. Hahaha.

I laugh and shook my head on his sarcasm.

"Whaaat?! I thought you were Yeobo.." Yeobo said while shook-ing his head.

"Tsk.. I'm going now, Noona and HYUNG!!" Jungkook said the last word with full of angry and left the room. I laugh again on his reaction while he's leaving the room I can feel his angry because he's stomping his feet.

'This cutie patootie Maknae.' I said in my mind and shook my head.

"Let's go.. Your pancakes and bacons will get cold.." I said and fix his messy hair.

"Go ahead.. I'm going to take a bath first.." He said and get up from bed.

"Okay.. Just go immediately.. I'm going to wake up your hyungs.." I said and left the room. I went to guests room next to our room and as I open the door slowly and I saw them all their mouths are open and snoring. That's why Jungkookie wakes up early because all of his hyungs are snoring.

'Tsk.. Poor maknae... Again.' I said in my mind and shook my head.

"Oppa.. Oppa? Oppa.. Wake up.. You're already sleeping for about 12 hours..." I said calmly while tapping their heads and thighs one by one.

"Hhhhhmmmm..." I heards Jimin's yawn and smiled at him.

"Wake them up.." I whispered and he nods.

***

"Pancakes.."

"Bacons.."

"Pancakes!!!!"

"Bacons!!!!"

"Hey! Hey! Stop that!!" I told them because they are fighting which one is more delicious.

"Yeah.. All of that was delicious.." RapMon Oppa says that in English and everyone nods.