DG -7- Miss Right

-•-SOYUN-•-

It's relaxing when you see the calmness and warmth of the ocean. My mind that full of problems that makes me depressed is- Taehyung's childishness and exaggerated acts was flush away.And it's relaxing seeing your love ones (My Oppas (BTS)) was happy and making fun with each other. They didn't even forget to smile and make their fans happy.

"Noooooona~" Kookie's voice appeared.

"Yes? Something wrong?" I asks. He didn't even answered my question. Yes, he has a little bit indecent behavior. Yeah!

(A/N: I don't know what does it exactly means.. So Mianhe!!)

He put his arm around my shoulder like I'm just his little sister.

"Where are we goin'?" I ask still his hands on my shoulder as he started to humming.

He didn't response. Were just walking on the seashore. I look at him and I saw a smile plastered on his face.

"What's wrong with him?" I whisper in myself as I shook on my head.

He started to hum their song "Miss Right".

"Yah!! Where are we going?!" I slap his hand that on my shoulder that it makes him back to reality.

"Hahaha. Mianhae Noona~ Nothing..." He answered as we take a u-turn, that means that were going back to cottage.

"You're spacing out again Kookie ah..." I shook my head and chuckled.

"But still... Handsome.." He winks and smile with his bright teeth.

"But.. Has a big nose!!" I teased. Kyahaha. Here we go again.

We're like in a marathon. He's chasing me! This GoldMak!

"Noooonaa!!! I'm going to punch yoooou!!!" He screams as he chase me while running.

I look back at him while gasping for air. Nah! Don't be KillJoy you crap lungs! Don't be lack of air!!! I'm happy!!

As I look back, I bumped into someone that my body bumped on his/her body that make me tobounce.

I close my eyes waiting to fall on the sand but..

1 second...

2 seconds...

3 seconds...

...

...

6 seconds...

I didn't fell. I felt an arm on my waist that's supporting me to not to fell.