DG -14- The Truth

HEEEEP!

I changed the name of Jungkook's Jagiya (girlfriend) okay? Her name is Coleen. :) Happy reading!

WARNING: Some of the parts has a Cuss.

-•-JUNGKOOK-•-

"P-please..." Noona begged for a hundred times but no one of them were helping her.

"Hyung!!! Stop that!!!" I screamed to Taehyung hyung. I'd tried to stop him from shaking her shoulder.

She doesn't deserve to treat like these. She deserve to respect and to loved not to hurt and drown in pain. She's so precious to me. I don't care if my hyungs thinks that I has a feelings towards her. What if I had?

"P-please... H-help m-m-me." A tear roll down thru her face. Her face was drenched by her tears. That tears was endlessly.

He pointed to her his index finger, "HELP YOU?! HUH?! DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU?! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?! MORON?!!" Yeobo screamed in her face.

Oh yeah. Fuck. I love her. I really love her. No matter what happens I've still love her. I will fight for her. I'll risk my life just for her.

She's so tired. Exhausted. Depressed. Hurt. Pain. Scared. Broken.

I don't want her to see broken. It makes me to be a weak. She's my weaknesses. Only her.

"HYUNG!! STOP THAT!!! SHE'S A GIRL!!!" I cried, literally I cried. I don't want to see that he's hurting his fiancee. I don't want to!

"OOOOH... SO ARE YOU WITH HER?! GREAT!!! JUST F*CKING GREAT!!!" Taehyung ah made a creepy laugh.

"P-please..." She begged for how many times but he's just returning it with screaming--full of hatred.

Oh fuck that shit. I forgot. I have a girlfriend. Remember? Her name is Coleen. Yeah. I don't know if I love her or not. I'm so fucking confuse. I tried my best to give her my love but when I see Noona, my heart melted. My heart races when I see her.

"NO!!! DO YOU THINK I WILL FORGIVE YOU?!!! DO YOU THINK HUH?!! I'M SO DONE WITH THESE CHOI SOYUN!!!" Hyung shouted on her face.

"No... No... N-no... You were wrong.. All of you were wr---" She shook her head while saying those when Jaeyeon cuts her sentence.

I'm just controlling myself to stole her to hyung. I want her to learn to love me but no... I shouldn't do that. I should be thankful that I'm her best of friends.

"WRONG?! WHAT THE HELL!!! DO YOU THINK I'M JUST MAKING A FUCKING STORY?! HUH!" She grab her collar up.

"YES!!! YOU ARE JUST MAKING A STORY!!!" I screamed at the back.

But, how? When hyung started to believe to Jaeyeon?! When hyung started to fall out?! When hyungs was angry and mad to her?! I'm the only one who knows the truth but they didn't even believe on me! That's the big shit in here! Damn it!

"OH!!! ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER?! AFTER HAVING A S*X WITH OTHER GUY?!!" Jaeyeon put her index finger in her forehead.

Oh fuck. That's great. Having a s*x with another guy?! That's really sucks. She didn't even touch another guy, and now having a s*x?! Well, that's the REAL PARK JAEYEON. Good in making story, can pretend that she's kind but inside she's evil than satan. She's more evil than the evil. And where does she lives? Simply, in HELL.

"W-WHAT?!!" She bursted. I can't help it anymore. They're just believing without even asking?! Oh that sucks. "N-no!! N-no!! I didn't do a-an---"

"OOOOOOOOOH. YOU ARE GOOD AT ACTING INNOCENT HUH?!" Hyung slap her face. Yes. Hyung slapped her face. It's already a four times or more than that.

I don't want them to hurt her. I don't want them to be mad at her because SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!

"HYUUUUUUUNG!!!" I shouted with full of madness and hatred. My eyes is getting teary up. I don't care if I cried in front of them. I don't want to see her hurt and in pain.

I punch him. Yes. I fucking punch him with full of hatred and madness. I hope these is fine so he will wake up in the reality. ---But I was wrong. He punch me back.

"ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH!!!!" She cried.

I can't resist it anymore. I don't want them to hurt her. I know that she needs me right now. It makes me more angry and mad towards him. I don't care if he is my hyung.

"Noooooooona..." I push away my hyungs from stopping me and run towards to noona. I embraced my arms on her then kissed her head.

Should I admit it? Oh god. I really love her. No one can replace her from my heart. She's the only girl who beats my heart. A girl who can make me smile, the girl, the girl that who really loves my hyung, Taehyung hyung.

"JUNGKOOK!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FIANCEE!!!" Taehyung hyung shouted with full of authority. He grabbed my shirt then throw me away.

I don't care if my hyungs will get mad at me. As long as I'm protecting my girl, I'll do everything just for her.

"HA.HA.HA." I made a fake laugh then wipe his tears, "BIG WORD. "FIANCEE" HMMMM. THEN WHY DON'T YOU DARE LISTEN TO HER SIDE?!"

I don't know what does Jaeyeon do to my hyungs. Is she give my hyungs a medicine? Or she hypnotize my hyungs? Fuck that shit. I really hate her from the start. She's a good pretender. She should audition in our company as an actress, right? Well, that's sucks.

"I DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME TO LISTEN TO HER SIDE!!! WHY WOULD I?! I'M JUST WASTING MY TIME WITH A NON-SENSE PEOPLE!!!" He shouted back.

I'm so mad, angry, hurt, in pain, and broken. Why am I broken? Because they were hurting my love, Soyun noona.

What's happening to Kim Taehyung? The old Kim Taehyung, I mean. The Kim Taehyung who only sees Soyun noona. The Kim Taehyung who'd rather spent his time to Noona than practicing. The Kim Taehyung who were always going to give a gift to noona even if it's not their monthsary or anniversary or any occasion. The Kim Taehyung who's willing to risk his life just for her. The Kim Taehyung who always feel the love to noona. The Kim Taehyung who always take a good care of noona.

On what is he doing... It motivates me to fall deeper in love to noona.

What if I fall to her, again?