AUL -22- Painful

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

What happened to her? I don't know what to do. It makes me go insane. I don't want to see her like this.

I'm kneeling on the ground crying. Jin Hyung comfort me. I spoke up. "Hy-hy-ung. W-W-wh-at ha-ppen-ed to her?" I said with my shaky voice and sniffing.

Jin Hyung was crying too. He wiped his tears and said, "She was hitted by a car, Taehyung." He said.

What? Oh my god. I got up from my kneel and look at her. She was bleeding. She has many bruises and cuts. My heart beat faster. I don't want to see her suffering. Please God. Please God help her to be stronger. Please.

I kept looking at her with my tears are falling down, when sudden the doctor went outside from the ICU.

"Who is the relative of the girl?" Doctor asked. I came closer to him and said, "I-i-am the hu-s-b-a-a-and. How is she?"

The doctor putted his hand on my shoulder and patted. "Sorry to hear that your wife is on coma now." He bowed his head.

My knee was getting weak. I kneel. Oh my god. She doesn't deserve to happened this. All of my hyungs tried to get me up but I can't. My weaknesses is Soyun. She is my LIFE. I don't want to lose her.

"Can I go inside?" I asked the doctor and he nodded. I opened the door gently and sat beside her. Her bruises and cuts. Her bloods. I don't want to see her like this.

I hold her hands and said, "Ye-yeobo." I started. "Please. Be stronger. Please don't lose. We don't have any kids. I don't want to lose you. Please. Be awake. I don't like to see you suffering. Please. Please. Please. Be Strong. You know what? I LOVE YOU Yeobo. Your my LIFE. I don't know what will happened to me next if your gone. I'm going to be crazy." I said and cried and cried.

I don't have any time to argued with Jungkook. It's not a right time. It's time to focus with Soyun first. It was getting late but I'm still on the ICU room. With Yeobo. I'm still holding her hands. I'm still crying.

I heard that the door opened. I look who is it and it's Jungkook. "Hyung." He patted my back.

"Wae?" I said coldly.

"Hyung. I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry." He apologized.

"Jungkook. I don't have a time to argued or talk to you." I said. He just nodded and left the room. After he left. I saw JHope hyung come closer to me.

"Taehyung. It's already late. We need to sleep. You too. Come with us. Soyun will be safe here." He said but I'm not satisfied.

"Thanks for the concern hyung. But Yeobo needs me. She needs me more. She's not safe if I'm not around her." I said.

"But Taehyung. Your not even eaten your dinner." He said worriedly. "And You didn't even drink water. I know Soyun will not be happy if you're like this." He said.

"Okay hyung. Just rest with hyungs okay? I will be fine if I'm with Soyun." I tried to smile but I can't.

"Okay Taehyung. We're leaving now. We're going back tomorrow morning. Eat your dinner ah? If you didn't, I'll punch you tomorrow morning. Ani. Just Kidding'" He said.

"Okay Hyung. I will. Careful in driving~ and said to the hyungs that Thank You Very Much. I owe you alot." I said and hug him.

"Ani. We're like your brother Taehyung." He said and patted my back.

"Alright Hyung~ Annyeong~" I said and waved. He waved too. They are all leaving. So I'm alone here on the room. Aniyo. I'm not alone. I'm with my Yeobo.