AUL -21- Why?

-•-SOYUN-•-

"What the F•ck are you doing?!" I screamed at him.

"I'm sorry noona." He apologize and bowed his head.

"This is NOT funny Jungkook!"

"I'm so sorry noona." He apologize again. and he hug me. Whaaaat?!

I broke the hug and push him away. "Jungkooook! Stay away from me!" I screamed. I felt like I'm a bitch. He just kiss me on my neck.

I went downstairs and left him alone on my room. I didn't talk to Yeobo when I'm on the living room. I grab my cap.

"Where are you going?" He ask me. But i didn't answer or reply to his question. I opened the door and left the house.

I want to be alone. I hate being myself. Ever since! Yeobo didn't do that to me, and Jungkook just kissed me just like that?! Mygoodness.

I didn't know where I'm going. As long as my feet bring me anywhere. I heard someone screaming at my name but i run faster.

It's cold outside. I just wearing a Spaghetti-strap and shorts. I doesn't have any choice.

I don't know where am I. I'm not on myself. When someone was screamed.

Aaaaaand... **BAAAAAAANG**

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

I saw Soyun ah going downstairs. She look pale. She grabbed a cap. Where is she going? I got up from my seat and look at her.

"Where are you going?" I asked her but she didn't answer me. Is there something wrong? She opened te door and left. I followed her. SHe running faster. I called her name but she didn't faced me back, gave me any attention or what. What's happening to her?

Sometimes. I didn't understand Girls. Sometimes they are moody. Sometime, good mood. Uugh. All I need is to understand my Yeobo or other girls surrounded me. Hmmm.

Anyways, where is Soyun ah? Aaaaigooo!

I'm looking for her everywhere. I can't find her. I don't know what to do. I have no choice but to go home. I walk faster heading to our house. Uuugh! I'm so tired, Luckily that I'm already near at our house. I open the gate and run towards the door. I open it and run towards my room. Where is Jungkook? I close the door of my room and went to Soyun's room. Whaaat? He is here?

I close the door loudly. "Kookie!" I screamed.

He look curious. He look sorry. "Wae?" His voice was shaking.

I'm NOT going to be judgemental but. "What happened to Soyun?!!" I screamed.

He got up from his seat on the bed. "What happened to her hyung?" He ask me.

"What did you do to heeeer?!" I screame dand screamed. I'm so worried about her. Of course. She's my wife. She's VERY important to me. I LOVE HER. She is my life. I don't want bad things will happen to her.

All he can do is to bowed his head. He ddn't say anything. He just being quiet all the time. I'm waiting for his answer. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I screamed again.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=••=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

-•-JIN-•-

Annyeonghaseyo~ ^__^ Kkkk~ This is my First POV. Hoping that it won't be the last. :"> Kkkk~ Okay~ Byeee~