AUL -41- Jealously?

Hello Guys~

I think there's only have 2 chapters left in book 1 and I'll post the prologue of book 2... SOON! Cause I'm going to make a teaser for that (': Hahaha.

Or maybe, I'll update tomorrow for the last chapter after my review. Hahaha. We have exaaams. TT.TT

Hope you guys you'll like this 2 last chapter~ ^^ Annyeong!

-•-SOYUN-•-

I woke up in the morning. It's just 6am. Not early. Haaay.

Mom called me last night that I need to go her company cause she needs help. So I agreed. I'm so bored here. As always, Yeobo is a busy person..

I wen to Mom's company at 7 in the morning.. Yeobo knows all about this and he still sleeping. He didn't even suggest or insist to accompanied me. Such a gentleman..

I saw Mom's secretary then, ask her where's mom.. then she pointed at her office room. I mouthed here a thank you. Well, I'm also known here. They know me cause I'm visiting here often then.

I open the door of Mom's office. Okay, she's busy with these paper works.

'You're lucky mom that I love doing paper works.. Don't worry, I'm not Kim Taehyung that doesn't like these lovely papers...' I thought as I giggled.

"Oh dear.. You are here!!" Mom stood up from her divine chair and hug me. I hug back then, kissed her on her cheek.

"Missed you mom.."

"Missed you too, honey.." Mom smiled and broke the hug.

"Sooo, how are you?" Mom asked me while she's drinking her coffee.

"We are absolutely fine.." I smiled. "How about you and dad?" I ask..

"Oh.. We are fine too, Just busy with these.." She shows me thses papers... Woooah.

"Mom? Aren't you sleeping yet?" I ask again.. Her eyes was so... Ahm. How to describe it? Eh? Deep?

"Hmm.. Yeah?" Mom answered. Nice answer Mom.. Just.. so Nice.

"Moooom! I told you! Don't even force youself to work. I'm here, I'm just always here. I'm willing to help.." I scolded her. Not being rude, but.. I don't wanna see Mom was tired and looked depressed. I just, hate it!

"Okay.. Okay.. I'll be going home.. and I'll be back after lunch okay? If you want something then call my secretary.." She answered and rob her eyes..

"Okay then.. Mom.. take care" I kissed her on her forehead and bid a goodbye.

"Okay!! Hello my lovely paper woooorks!!" I clap my hands and started it.

***

Yeeees! I'm already done and I'm just surfing on the net. I'm done in just 3hours! Hahaha. Well, I used to do it anyways.

Yeobo called me over the phone..

"Yeoboseyo?

("Yeobo? Are you already done?) He ask in worried tone. Aaaaw, my Hyungie was worried.

"Yes.. I'm already done.. How about you? Are you already eaten?" I ask.

("Good.. Yeah, I already eaten...You")

"Hhhm.." I mumbled."Anyways, already done practicing? You should get some rest first.. I'm going to drop by there.." I said.

("Yeah... just a water break then practice again.. But we will ended up after lunch.." ) He's voice seems like very tired.. I'm so worried.