DG -32- Begging

Last update for now.. maybe my next update is next week because were back to school..
&
I found out that few of you do not feel the POV of Jiminie in DG 30.. So here, I made POV of Tae again.. Hope you'll like it!

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-
"Please.. Forgive me for everything what have I done to you.." I cried like a hell.

"You're always forgiven.." She said with her soft voice as she wiped out my tears.

"I know there's a madness built in your heart, but still, Please forgive me.. I want you back.. I badly needs you.." I begged. She cupped my face and she smiled.

She always says that she've already forgiven me but there's in me that she's till mad at me.

I know that. Who's the people who'll forgive the people who hurt her/him so badly? Dammit.
"Why? When I need you? Are here in my side?" She ask sarcastically while a tear roll down from her face.

"When I told you that we have a baby.. Do you believe on me? Do you?" She cried. Dammit.

I hate her seeing crying again. I hate her seeing crying again because of me. It so fckng hurts. Really.

The guilts were haunting me again. The regrets were killing me inside again. How much I regret that I should believe on her..

"I'm so sorry.." I cried. I embraced my hands over her to comfort her. I want to feel her that I'm always here for her..

"Your sorry can't change the life of our child.. Taehyung ah." She push me away gently as she looked at my eyes directly.

"Please.. Please.. I love you so much!!" I cupped her face but she just throw away my hand.

"You cannot change the agonies I've received back then, Taehyung ah. No one can heal the wounds in my heart.. No one." She cried hardly.

My heart skips beat. The time stops. My sweat is getting colder. Darn it!

"What should I do? What should I do? I'm going to heal them.. Let me heal them.." I begged. I don't care if I look so hopeless, as long as I'm talking to the love of my life, it's okay if it hurts.

"You shouldn't do anything.." She shook her head. I hold her hand but she just throw 'em away.

Now I feel how she feels when I pushing her away from me. Fck. It so fckng hurts.

"Please.. I'll do everything!!" I insist. Yes, I'll do everything just to win her back again.

I cannot control myself in pushing myself in her life again. I know she'll just hurt but I'm here, I'm willing to burn and melt the agonies and phobia she has. I'm going to heal her wounds in her heart. I'm willing to be her doctor for pete's sake!

"I set you free, you should be enjoying right now with... Jaeyeon." She bowed her head as she told me, she can't tell her name properly, 'cause I'm sure that she's still hurt and afraid of.

I know that there's still love on her heart but she just refusing it because she was hurt and drown in agonies. She was just confuse but I'm ready to make it right.

There's still agonies in the words she wants to tell me. I know that.. because i'm the one who gave that fckng agonies to her... and I should be the one who'll heal the agonies of her.

"I love you so much.." I tell her with my sincerity. That's true. Really really true.

Maybe I'm just so satisfied that she won't leave me and kept pushing herself on me but dammit, I'm so fckng wrong.

"I love you so much too, but you don't really love me.." She cried like a baby.

I want to hug her so tightly but I'm just controlling myself. I don't want her to push me away. It so hurts.

"No.. No.. I love you so much.. I really do!!" I cried too. Do I look gay?

My face were drenched of tears because I kept crying as well as Soyun.. Her face were drenched of tears too but still she looks so beautiful..

"No you're not.." She shook her head. Why she didn't believe on me?!!

"Just take care of you and especially Jin Oppa.. His life is in danger right now.. I want all of you to take a good care of yourselves. That's all I want to. You're in danger with Jaeyeon.."

I opened my eyes when I heard that Jiminie was panicking.

Okay, where's Kookie ah?

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting from the light. I look at her, she's still unconscious right now.

"What's time is it?" I asked while releasing my hand from holding her hand and rub my eyes.

"5 pm.." Jiminie ask while kept walking back and forth.

"Where's Kookie ah?" I ask while checking her body of there's any changes or movements.

"Dorm." He answered shortly.

"What's the problem?" I ask him. I stan up from the seat and kissed her forehead.

"Nothing.." He stuttered. He bit his nails as he stomped his feet that make a loud noise inside the room.

"Yah! Jimin ah!" I scolded him. He stops on his tracks when someone opened the door...

It's her Mom.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Her Mom blurted as she entered the room.

"Ma-a-a-'am.." I stuttered.

I'm not used to call her as 'Ma'am' but as for respect, I'll called it for her because I've used to cal her Mom when the days Yunnie ah and I were still togeter.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS ROOM!" She shouted.

I need to be brave in from of her step Mom..

"P-please.. Ma-a'm.."
"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL A GUARDS.." She warn me with authority.

She's nice and kind but when it comes to the people who hurt Yunnie ah, she's so different. The opposites of her real attitude.

"Please.. I just want to say my sorry.." I pleaded.

"SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU ANYMORE!!" She shouted.
Her mom came closer to me as she hold my hand tightly and dragged me to outside as well as Jiminie.

"SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU NOW.. You can go!"

"But Ma--"

"YOU'VE HURT HER TOO MUCH!! THAT'S ENOUGH KIM TAEHYUNG!!"

"Please Ma'am.."

"Mom?" I heard an angelic familiar voice came inside the room.

••• T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••
Comments? & Votes? ❤