DG -17- Girl, Let me know

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

"You're sorry was not worth for it..." I said in a cold tone, I walk upstairs. It should've be better if I leave her alone... because I won't let my heart and mind crash if my two eyes sees her crying..

"P-please..." I heard her last words before I shut the door.

I'm so tired of her thousands of sorry! Sorry that can't change the agony in my heart and mind!

Does she thinks that it's easy to forgive?

Is she moron? I thought she's just a bitch and whore, AND now, a moron?

God. You're getting into my nerves, Choi Soyun.

-•-SOYUN-•-

Do you know how many times I said sorry to him that he didn't even pay any single attention?

It hurts man. It really hurts.

Wait.

Why I'm begging for him even if I didn't do anything? God! Am I being martyr again?!

Martyr again. The hell I care? I love him that much! I'm willing to let my pride down just for him!

***

"WHAT DO YOU FCKING WANT?!!!" He screamed inside. Why he don't let me in? I just wanna say my sorry.. To settle the things with him.

"P-please.. I-i'm begging.." I'm crying again. How many times do I cry today? Fudge.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" He shouted with full authority that makes me goosebumps.

"P-please.. I-I d-didn't do anything!!!"

"THEN, WHAT?!!"

"P-please.. I want to talk to you.." before I died.

"WELL, I DON'T WANT TO!!!" to talk to me for the last time?

Hell. This is really hell.

"I'm begging.. P-please..." I begged for the last time.

I should stop begging and saying sorry for nothing. I should stop this stupidity. But, I didn't say that I will give up. No! I just want to make a rest.

He says nothing.. I think, I'm done? I should go back to my room, right?

I was going to go back to my room when his room cracked, and it opens.

I was shock at the same time happy--because it's my opportunity to tell him the truth. This is it.

"Tell me.. Faster." He says in just a second when I stepped in his room.

It's been a while..

It's been a while when I entered his room again...

I remember when we 'make love' here in his room last month... Before these happens.

I started to look around here in his room.. Trying to memorize the single of things here. I'm going to missed this..

Where we sleep together, where we eat together, when we listens to music together and when we make love here..

"Done memorizing it? Then tell me.." He said in a cold tone... Very cold.

I was taken a back in reality when he says those words... Why am I stuttering? Why I can't speak? Damn.

"Y-yeo..." He didn't let me to finish my word when he speaks.

"It's Taehyung ah..." He corrected.

Ouch.

He's really serious with these? Serious that he's not going to listen to my explanation? Woah. That's really sucks.

"P-please..."

"COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING "PLEASE" AND "SORRY"?!" he scolded with high tone that makes me scared, "YOUR SORRY WAS NOT EASY TO FIRGIVE!!! AN YOUR PLEASE CAN'T DO ANYTHING!! FCK!"

He curses again...

"Just try to listen to me, first..." I said while bowing my head, looking at the floor.

"I didn't do a---" He didn't even let me finish my sentence again.

"ANYTHING?! HOW MANY TIMES I HEARD IT?!! I'M SO DONE WITH IT!!!" He said with full of anger and madness.

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU'RE JUST A MESS IN HERE?! A BIG FCKING MESS!!!

I was startled on what he says. What an honor, and a compliment.

"J-j-jae-yeon ssi i-is j-just m-making s-story..."

"SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT MY BEST FRIEND IS JUST MAKING A STORY?! OH! THAT'S REALLY SUCKS, HUH?!

"P-promise... I-I'm t-telling t-the t-ruth"

"DON'T YOU DARE PROMISE ANYTHING!!!"

"B-but you p-promised m-me too.." I stuttered, I closed my eyes as remembering his promises to me...

"Yeobo.. I love you so much.. I never doubt to leave you.. I never.. I love you more than myself. You know that? You know how I feel when some boys are around you? You know how I feel when you're not feeling well? You know how I feel when a thief hurts you? You know how I feel when you got coma? And You know how I feel when I knew that Jungkook has feelings for you? I think, I'm the luckiest guy in the world!! Because I have a wife like you.. I know we are just arranged. But I promise you that we will get marry soon in Church. I promise that. I love you Soyun.."

He didn't say any word. Is he serious? What's with him?!

"GET.OUT.OF.MY.ROOM." He said one by one with full of authority.

"N-no... Please... Please.. Believe on me!" I tried my best. All my best.

"NO! I TOLD YOU!! GET.OUT.OF.MY.ROOM!!! NOW!!!" He shouted that makes me move backwards until I reached the outside of his room.

He quickly shut his door. I knock for a hundredth times but he's not answering...

I'm so hopeless.