6. Cherishing His Girl

Vienna was sitting in the library behind a desk while listening to Tristan's lecturing. They were in the private study room alone and Tristan had been teaching Vienna for a while. She sat back in her chair and stretched her arms. "Tristan, I think you have given me so much help. I think it's time we stop."

Tristan glanced at Vienna from across the table. The look he gave her got the message across. The answer was no.

So Vienna sighed as Tristan went back to explaining what she needed to change about her project.

Tristan watched her make notes and draw diagrams as he spoke. She could postpone the study session. She could get some prizes in what she did and never mind the A+. The reason he was sitting in the library tutoring her wasn't because she needed help. Maybe there were a few corrections that she could note down but that was about it. The main reason he had her alone was because he just made the most of the time he had with Vienna. His time with her was restricted to school days. It was hard to get weekends off. Even afternoons weren't free. He mostly worked on his father's projects or shadowed him in his business meetings. But if his father gave him an afternoon off, then he was either with grandpa O'Neil or grandpa Giovanni. He was a first born heir. He had responsibilities to two families through blood and also through association he had responsibilities towards his Rosario Princess, soon to be a Giovanni-O'Neil queen.

After Tristan noticed, Vienna was getting abit tired he announced " Let's stop now. You are on the right track. I got you a present by the way. Maybe you can use it now to relax after studying so hard." He then leaned down to open his bag while Vienna watched him curiously.

Vienna asked " Why do you get me so many presents? You are spoiling me Tristan."

Tristan took out a small packaged box that was nicely wrapped with ribbons. Tristan put the box on the table "I hope you like it. It's something you can wear and enjoy. That's the only hint you get."

Vienna liked guessing games with Tristan. It was hard to guess what he got her. It was always a surprise. He had good taste in buying presents. She picked up the box and shook it slightly trying to guess what it was " I have no idea what this is? Is it jewellery?"

Tristan raised an eyebrow " Do you want it to be jewellery? No it's not. I can get you one next time."

Vienna smiled and shook her head " No I have plenty... Is it clothing but something like a scarf?"

Tristan shook his head "No."

Vienna thought carefully " Its not clothing and not jewellery. So what else can I wear?"

Tristan leaned back in his chair and smiled " I win again."

Vienna was curious. She started unwrapping the present not knowing what to expect. She gasped as she saw the contents. It was a Sony Walkman, the latest invention of 1979 in the electronics world. She looked up " I can wear it? Come on Tristan."

Tristan chuckled " You can wear the headphones. Can't you?"

Vienna smiled " I love it. Thank you Tristan." She then stood up and leaned across the table as she planted a kiss on his cheek.

Tristan took a deep breath watching her pull away. He rebelled in watching her use the Walkman. He loved it when she used what he got her. Vienna was playing the music in the Walkman. It was a Sinatra record. When he ordered it from the Italian shop, they put an Italian artist record inside of course.

Vienna asked " Do you want to listen?"

Tristan shook his head as he reached his hand inside his bag and took out a pair of headphones with a Walkman " No. I have my own one."