56. Justice Coming (Bonus 13)

Tristan knew something was wrong when one of his trusted men came to the rooftop to disturb him. It must have been something that could not wait. As he watched the man bowing his head with his hands crossing over each other waiting to be addressed he said "What is the urgency that you came to this rooftop while I am clearly in a meeting?"

The man didn't look up and said "Sir. I have news... about your uncle."

Tristan said "Look up and tell me what the news is about."

Vienna was watching silently and intently how the interaction went. The man must have been certain that whatever he disturbed Tristan for was worth his attention otherwise no one disturbed Tristan when he instructed his men to not disturb him.

The man hesitated and then looked up with his fear filled eyes "Sir. Can I be forward... in Lady Rosario's presence?"

Tristan looked at Vienna and then at the man "You may speak freely. I won't shoot you for talking bluntly and in detail. If there is news you can state it."

The man swallowed hard nervously and spoke "Sir. Your uncle has been reported to have abducted Mrs Anna Agostini..."

Vienna gasped "What?... That's insane... Tristan ..."

Tristan turned to Vienna "You can tell me later. Let me hear this out. Don't interrupt Vienna until I hear the whole report."

Vienna covered her mouth with her hands trying to remain calm.

Tristan then stood up as he kicked his chair behind.

As though the man wasn't nervous enough, Tristan added more fear to his soul. Tristan was known as a fair leader who believed in justice and didn't act on emotion. But this matter was a family matter and it was not good news. If the boss was going to strangle anyone for giving him bad news, this could be the first time and or last time too for all the man knew.

Tristan started walking towards the man "Let's rewind. You are saying that my uncle has done what exactly?"

The man looked down.

Tristan said "Look up. I won't shoot people for giving me bad news. You know that. But I shoot people for wasting my time and refusing to follow a simple instruction."

The man immediately looked up and pleaded "Sir please have mercy."

Tristan raised an eyebrow.

The man didn't even need words to understand the order. Tristan's eyes said "Speak Or I will kill you for wasting my time."

The man said "I am sorry sir. I wish I never have to give such bad news. But ... But... Your uncle has abducted Anna Agostini who is now being held against their wish. We have tracked down the movement of the agents involved and have gathered up in custody the families of those who were involved in the abduction.... We are waiting for your orders. Do we ambush the building? This goes against the moral code. Abduction of a married woman with the intention to possibly ..."

Vienna said horrified "To impregnate her. It has to be. Aunt Anna said Jackson O'Kane always wanted a baby and nothing else."

Tristan turned to Vienna "Vienna. Calm down. I told you not to interrupt until the report is fully delivered." He then turned to the man "Where were we? Tell me. When did this happen? This abduction? Pull yourself together. Will you?"

The man closed his eyes and then opened them trying hard to compose himself. He said carefully "Sir. It happened in the early hours of the morning. Around five hours ago approximately."

Tristan said " What's the status of the surroundings."

The man replied quickly "Civilians, military, FBI agents. The area is packed with unwelcome subjects Sir."