15. Loving Her Smile

It was early morning and Tristan was outside inhaling the crispy air. It was still dark outside but the porch lights were on now after the power cut last night. Tristan didn't want to sit in his room when he could be exercising outside. The place was massive so he was running around the hotel complex as he stepped on untouched snow. But then he came across some part of the woods where he chose to run that were not untouched. He followed the footprints and found Vincenzo who was warming up in the snow. Tristan walked to him and took his place next to him mirroring what he did silently. The two boys in the end got on with push ups alongside each other. They were both competitive and neither one wanted to stop first so the two boys carried on doing push ups and gave each other looks. It was a battle of two alpha males. Neither one of them was willing to lose. They kept going. Maybe they had been doing push ups for an hour until a voice a stopped them " Tristan." It was Clarisa.

Tristan stopped immediately and so did Vincenzo. They both stood up looking at her.

Clarisa sighed as she looked between the boys " Tristan, father was looking for you. I saw you coming this way so I came to call you. Are you coming for breakfast?"

Vincenzo narrowed his eyes as he noticed she was ignoring him. He cleared his throat " Good morning to you too Terza."

Clarisa glanced at him " Sorry. I didn't notice you.Good morning"

Tristan replied " I am having breakfast with Vienna."

Vincenzo turned to him " You are?" He then turned to Clarisa " Then I think I like to have breakfast with Terza."

Clarisa stated " I have plans."

Vincenzo asked " What plans?"

Tristan cleared his threat now " Don't push it man. My sister has plans." He then walked to his sister as he was smiling at her. It did satisfy him that his sister wasn't jumping on Vincenzo at the chance. Some other girls would have worshiped Vincenzo but his sister had dignity and was also was going to make him work.

Vincenzo looked at Terza " I think I can help you cancel those plans."

Tristan rolled his eyes as he turned to his sister " I will have a shower and will come to see your sister. Can you tell her that Vincenzo. Clarisa and I are going."

Vincenzo nodded " Alright. I am having a shower too, a cold one actually and will then drop by to cancel your sister's plans. Can you remind her of this." He then winked as he walked away to a different direction

Terza sighed. She guessed it could have been much worse. She was glad her brother was ok with her relationship with Vincenzo. She expected more tension to be in the air. As they were walking back the silence was weighing too heavy and she could feel her brother's stare on her.

Tristan asked " Is all well Clarisa?"

Clarisa looked up " Yes. Why?"

Tristan sighed " Come on. I am your big brother. I always check on you. You know why."

Clarisa looked up at him as she carried on walking " I am fine. All is well. Apart from the fact that Vincenzo wanted to kill our father last night for suggesting he could one day be unfaithful, I am not concerned. Vincenzo is so sensitive about his honour."

Tristan responded " Father told me about it. He shouldn't have taken it the wrong way. But I am glad father gave him the blessing since you said yes already."