59. Andreas At War (Bonus 16)

Andreas was laying on a cold metal floor. He didn't know where he was. He didn't know what time it was. He was in a room that was basically made of cold metal. It's roof, walls and floor were made of cold metal. It matched Jackson's personality. Hard, cold, bland and with no substance. He didn't know what his mother ever saw in this psycho of a man. But again he couldn't believe anyone who ever said his mother loved this man. The man was attracted to his mother. He didn't blame his mother for that. But he was not happy with how his mother had just given in without trying. They could have escaped by now. He walked around the room banging on the walls looking for any escape route but there was none. He was trapped. He leaned to the wall and sat down on the floor in the corner trying to think what to do. He looked at the light on the ceiling. It was flickering slightly.

Just then he heard footsteps outside and then the door slid open. The door was a sliding one by the looks of it. The man was creative. He looked at the man he wanted to kill so badly. He came inside silently with his eyes on Andreas. Andreas didn't move. He sat on the floor but kept his stare.

Jackson closed the door and said "Well, well. You are awake."

Andreas said in a whisper "Where is my mother?"

Jackson said "She is still sleeping. You woke up earlier than I thought."

Andreas said "I was never a heavy sleeper. When scum like you are alive, I  lose my desire to sleep. You are a dead man. You know that."

Jackson said "Watch your words. You are alone... with me. Hasn't anyone told you what I do to people who insult me?"

Andreas said "You chop them up. I know. I am waiting. Come chop me up. What do I care. But I see no axe. I have insulted you already. Or do you just strangle minors? That might be it."

Jackson said "For a kid who has just lost consciousness you are quite talkative. I will beat that out of you."

Andreas said "Go ahead. Nothing you can do to hurt me more than I already am. My mother hurt me by showing lack of faith in me to save her. That hurts like hell. Nothing you can do to me will hurt more."

Jackson said "Are you sure about that? I don't think you are, son."

Andreas stood up and said "Don't call me that. I am sure. What our loved ones do that hurts us is what haunts us the most. That's what my father says."

Jackson said "He is right. He is a wise one. But not for long. I will kill him, will marry your mother and will tame you."

Andreas said "Your vocabulary is disturbing ... just like your impure thoughts. How dare you have eyes for a married woman?"

Jackson walked slowly towards him "I give you two choices. The easy way or the hard way. Which way you choose is upto you. I always get what I want."

Andreas wanted to say "But you didn't get my mother." He waited for Jackson to come closer. He braced himself for a beating and he wasn't disappointed when Jackson slapped him. But not too hard. He knew that. Jackson's body strength was like no one he knew. Jackson was being gentle.

Andreas looked up at Jackson as he touched his cheek. He didn't say anything.

Jackson said "I am going to give you a chance to apologise for what you did. Then I will reconsider ways I am going to deal with your disrespectful attitude."

Andreas said "Likewise. You can start apologising for abducting my mother. It won't be accepted but you can try... My father may let you die a more painless death."

Jackson slapped Andreas's other cheek. "You run your mouth too often. You are going to be facing a hard time if you don't watch your mouth. Now... Apologise."