23. Irish Ruling Town

Vienna was standing outside the hotel building waiting for Tristan to come down for them to make their way to the house of O'Kane. She walked around on the fresh snow liking the sound of untouched snow under her feet.

Trent was watching her as he was leaning to the bonnet of his father's car. Vienna was looking like a queen walking around as though she had the world at her feet. He didn't think she realised it yet that she was an Irish queen now. He sighed. Vienna was quite oblivious and unaware to all the attention that was going to be on her now.

Trent looked at his watch. Tristan had been held up for a while. He had been seeing their uncle Jackson and then was having a word with their father before setting off.

Vienna turned to Trent and asked "Should I go get a drink from the bar? Tristan may take a while."

Trent wanted to laugh. She was asking him what he thought. As if it mattered. This queen could do anything she wanted and yet she asked for permission. He nodded "Why not?"

Vienna smiled "Do you want me to get you anything to drink?"

Trent sighed. Sure. If anyone asked her to buy them a drink they were going to end up sixth feet under. Maybe Tristan was not going to kill him but he was going to smash the glass on his head if he ever ordered Vienna to do anything. How could Vienna not see that after so long? He shook his head "No. Thank you."

As Vienna walked past Trent she said "You are always so modest Trent."

Trent thought to himself "No. I just love to live."

Vienna walked inside and made her way to the bar. It was quiet inside. Of course her bodyguards followed her and gathered around her but no one else was there. She walked to the main bar and ordered a glass of orange juice. As she was waiting for her order, she heard footsteps from behind her. She turned around and saw Jonas walking in. She hadn't spoken to him much. He was polite. He was just a typical male but he was peculiar. He was neither a businessman and nor a normal guy. He was special. He was quite smart according to Tristan. She watched him smile and nod politely to her as he walked in. "Hi."

Vienna nodded "Hi." She then turned around and saw her order on the table.

Jonas walked slowly to her and stood beside her "Vienna. It is nice meeting you. We just were introduced briefly at the party. I just thought I come introduce myself properly."

Vienna wasn't used to talking to many boys recently. Everyone feared Tristan.

Vienna turned to him and voiced her curious question " Aren't you worried Tristan may get mad at you for talking to me? Even Niall, who is Tristan's other cousin doesn't talk to me much. He has a girlfriend though. But you don't seem to. Tristan gets mad at single boys who talk to me."

Jonas retorted "I like your honesty. But we are Irish. You are family to me. Don't ever assume I would ever betray family. You don't have to say sorry though. Your man may not mind me talking  to you but he will mind me make you apologise for accusing me of crimes indirectly that are quite insulting."

Vienna gasped "I didn't mean ..."

Jonas shook his head as he leaned to the counter "I said don't apologise. I think you are used to guys hitting on you. Well I don't blame them. You are very beautiful." He then reached his hand to hers and held it in his to her surprise. He then picked it up and planted a kiss on her hand. He then let go as he looked up "I am not after you Vienna. I am not. But I do admire you a lot. Tristan must get mad when single guys talk to you. Many will fight over you but many will fight for you too. Many will die for you. You are a Rosario woman. You are for sure a diamond but we Irish don't betray our kind. So there is no problem talking to you. I may not have a girl yet but it doesn't mean it's fine to accuse me of anything."