50. Twin Rossi Brothers (Bonus 7)

Tristan was sitting with Vienna in the living room and they were watching a film or rather Vienna was. Tristan was not paying attention to the movie at all. He was sitting next to Vienna on the sofa as she was leaning to him. He kept kissing her and stroking her skin.

Vienna was aware of it and at some point she said "What's the point of this film if you are not watching it?"

Tristan said "The point is it's a good excuse for me to be in your house at this time of the day to spend time with you. As long as you are with me I don't mind what we do Vienna."

Vienna sighed and sat up. She then walked to the projector and turned it off "You know when we go to college we won't have as much time to watch movies. I will be studying and so would you."

She then came to sit opposite Tristan facing him on her knees on a sofa "Why isn't anything good enough for you Tristan? You just don't seem interested in any hobbies we used to have."

Tristan smiled "I am interested Vienna but you interest me more at this time."

Vienna said "Nonsense. You have changed Tristan."

Tristan said "I have changed. Of course. But have I changed in terms of how I treat you? Have I changed towards you?"

Vienna said "That's not what I am saying."

Tristan said "Good. Then what's the problem. If I change towards you then you can complain."

Vienna said "It's not a complaint. It's an observation."

Tristan said "If it's about observations then I have some points to raise too... about you and how you have changed ... towards me. Do you want to hear it?"

Vienna objected "I haven't changed."

Tristan said "Oh you have."

Vienna asked "How?"

Tristan said "You are much nicer to me. You are way too obedient for my liking. Before I was named as the O'Kane heir we had more disagreements. You were starting to not accept everything I say. So why are you nice to me? Is it because we now have limited contact? I think not. So it makes me wonder ..."

Vienna shrugged. "I guess I don't see much point in arguing sometimes. So I hold back. But it doesn't mean I agree with everything you say. So I guess you have to wait and see if I do anything you disapprove of by your own accord. I like surprises. Don't you." She then winked. "I better go make some breakfast." She then stood up and left. She liked her baking and cooking.

Tristan sighed and walked behind her. He stood there watching her. Then he had a look around the kitchen at the cupboards. His mothers kitchen was different totally. It was made to match their fathers taste in Irish delicacies.

He went to stand at the door leaning to the cupboards. Vienna was making omelettes. She liked to go over the top for breakfast. He looked at his Viennese cake almost untouched on the counter. She had promised to have it later on that day. But she was going to make breakfast. He watched her checking on her bread and pastries in the oven. They always had frozen dough to go at this house. At his home, his mother didn't bake as much. The aroma of fresh pastry was amazing but he preferred it if she spent less time caring about food preparation and think of herself more.