53. Warning (Bonus 10)

Roman smiled as the handshake became more painful. Finally Tristan let go and he stretched his hand "You have a strong grip. Have we met before I wonder? I search my mind .... Oh... You are the Tristan... the one who Vienna talks about all the time in her letters..."

Tristan gave him a look with a deadly glint in his eyes "So I take it you have met Vienna. But I believe we have never met. So I like to have some ice breaking session with you and perhaps your brother. What do you say Viggo?"

Rupert shrugged. "I think it's not a bad idea. How about a game of pool?"

Tristan said "Great idea. You have an ice breaking session with Viggo. I have my own one with roman." He then hit him on the shoulder and said "let's go".

Viggo said "But. I know Rupert already."

Tristan put his arm on Roman's neck and pushed him in the direction he was walking "Well. Break the ice more then. "

Viggo asked "Where are you taking him?"

Tristan turned "To break the ice. I told you. I meant it literally."

Viggo started walking behind them "Wait. You are not thinking of breaking the ice in the lake. Right? It's February Tristan. It's freezing there..."

Rupert laughed and followed Viggo "He means ice skating more likely Viggo. It's ok."

Roman turned to Tristan "Maybe Vienna can join us then. She loves ice skating."

Tristan carried on walking and hit Roman's back hard " You are testing my patience. You really are..."

Roman said  "Why? What did I say?"

Viggo had enough. He said "Stop mentioning my sister Roman. Look. Tristan is Vienna's boyfriend. You are writing to my sister. So don't expect a friendly reception."

Roman said "Oh I get it. He is jealous."

Rupert said "My brother is no home wrecker. Are you Roman?"

They had reached the lake at the mansion now. They all stopped walking and eyes were on Roman.

Roman chuckled " No. Vienna likes lifts in ice skating. Why not ask her to join us. She likes lifts."

Tristan said "I am good with lifts too. I lift weights non stop at the gym. What do you weight?"

Roman asked "What does that got to do with anything?"

Viggo covered his eyes.

Tristan without hesitation grabbed him and threw him across the lake. Since the lake was frozen he kept sliding across.

Roman was caught off guard as he was rubbing his side that hit the ice hard. "What is wrong with you?" He was then checking if the ice had cracked. Now he had to walk back.

Rupert turned to Viggo "I like this guy. No one has ever taught my brother a lesson like this..."

Tristan took off his coat and said "I suggest we race in this cold lake. We break the ice and swim in it all across and come back."

Viggo said "Tristan. You can't be serious."

Tristan said "This is between me and him. You can go play pool."

Rupert said "I think you are right. My brother may enjoy this swimming pool experiment. It's atonement brother for flirting with Vienna."

Roman was not pleased or amused. He stood up from the ice and slowly walked towards them "That was a good throw Tristan. Now it's my turn. I suggest a more fun game. How about I beat your head onto the ice. You are such a head case."