Caught

"aaliyah stop!" I groan at my younger sister, she had been stealing my clothes a lot lately.

"no! it's cute and you haven't worn it in forever" she hisses and i stomp my feet.

"take it off right now" i tell and she glares running into her room.

"what's all the yelling about" shawn,
my twin, says as he peeks his head out.

"who is in your room" i say raising an eyebrow. he wipes the sweat off his forehead and says "lauren why"

i laugh, he was totally banging her. "nothing, aaliyah is wearing my clothes that's all" i say.

"oh ok" he says and slams the door, jeez this kid. i go on twitter and i have a good amount of followers since ya know, i'm shawn mendes' twin.

y/nmendes: when shawn brings girls home me and aaliyah suffer the most...

i shut my phone off and go into aaliyah's room, she rolls her eyes "knock first" she says.

"no, i can do what i want" i state.

"ok what do you want" she says annoyed.

"i don't know, shawn is banging lauren and i wanna get one of his sweatshirts" i say, and aaliyah nods.

"me too actually, but did you forget about the secret tunnel we built to sneak into shawn's room?" she smirks.

she pushes her closet door open and moves the clothes out of the way to reveal a hole. at the was shawn's closet that was shut, he had a big one.

i crawl through and as i get closer i can hear the moans, i cringe as i almost throw up. i get into the closet and use my phone flashlight to find two sweatshirts for me and aaliyah.

i find a maroon one and another one that says 'Portugal' on it.

i decide that i was going to open the closet doors, of course i walk with my head down but i want to see what he would do.

i open the closet and shawn gasps, and i look up as i see a porn video on his screen, he wasn't banging anyone, he was jacking off.

"oh my gosh" i laugh and his face turns bright red.

"what the hell were you doing in my closet" he says as he puts on boxers.

"i never imagined you jacking off to hardcore stuff, wowww" i say hysterically laughing.

"masturbting is normal, i bet you do it" he snaps back.

"nope i have a boyfriend, he can do it for me instead" i wink walking out of the bedroom.

"GROSS" he screams and i laugh.
-
"shawn!y/n!aaliyah! dinner is ready, wash up!" my mom screams from the dinning room.

i wash my hands and run downstairs hungrily, i take a seat and see the amazing food infront of me.

"so how has everyone's day been" dad asks as he takes a sip of his wine.

"hm ask shawn how his was, i think he had a very good day" i wink and shawn clenches his jaw and shoots me a glare.

"how was it?" mom asks.

"it was fine, all i did was sleep" he says playing with his corn, i laugh and devour my food.

"pig" shawn spits.

"shawn! we don't talk like that in this house" dad sternly states.

"whore" shawn comments and my dad drops his fork. while i'm laughing in the process.

"young man did i not just say we don't use that kind of language in this house hold?" Dad says sternly, Shawn scoffs getting up from them table.

He gets up out of his seat and runs over to Shawn. The rest of us just look at each other and sigh.