Touring

"Come on y/n wake up!" I hear, I squint and I'm greeted with Shawn on top of me with a goofy smile plastered on his gorgeous face.

"Good morning darling" I smile and he leans down to give me a kiss.

"What Time is it? And where are we?" I yawn as I head into the bathroom, shawn follows behind.

"It's 5:00 am, we need to leave here by 6:30, so get ready by 6 and then we'll leave to get breakfast" He says looking at his phone, I nod and start to freshen up.

"Shawn I need to shower, you can get out of the bathroom now" I laugh and he doesn't budge, he gives me a look, that turns into a smirk.

"No. Leave" I say, and he bites his lip.

"Shawn-"

"Why don't we shower together?" He asks and takes his shirt off, I roll my eyes, typical horny teenager.

"Stop, I need to get ready so we aren't late" I say annoyed and he takes the hint.

"Ok" he mumbles and plops on the bed.

"We are heading to the Philadelphia show" Shawn says as we get into the SUV. I nod and hold his hand, gently kissing it.

"Shawn!" Andrew yells as he jumps in the car.

"Shawn we are late! What the fuck go driver isn't that your fucking job dickhead are-"

"Andrew the fucking door then he will go!" Shawn yells and slams the door, I bite my lip trying not to laugh, Andrew taps his foot, and bites his lip.

"We're ok, when does the meet and greet start?" Shawn asks squeezing my hand.

"In 40 minutes, but security needs to be there and they aren't dip shit"

"Ok, ok, Andrew listen. We will get there in time, just calm down" I say scouting over to him and putting my hand on his shoulder.

He looks at me and nods, I smile then rub his back, shawn stares at his phone and I shrug.

"Ok we are here" the driver says, the bodyguards step out of the car, followed by Shawn and then me, he wraps his arm around my waist, "Shawn look here!" "Y/n!" "I love you guys!" Is all I hear, and camera clicks of course.

"Are you not taking pictures with your fans?" I ask, he looks over to see a line of probably 200 people.

"We need to hurry, meet and greet starts in 10 minutes Shawn" Andrew yells.

I frown looking at the girls but rush in, "bye darling, I'll see you at the Q an A" Shawn says planting a kiss on my lips, I smile, then me and Geoff head to backstage.

"We have a lot at this meet and greet, we've got around 3 hours till the Q and A" Geoff tells me leaning on the chair.

"Can we got on the stage?" I ask, and he shrugs, I smile and run onto the stage, and look at the empty arena. It was breathtaking.

"Geoff come here let's make a video" I laughs and lean my phone against the speaker, pressing record.

"I WANNA FOLLOW WHERE SHE GOES" I scream hearing the echo through out the Arena.

"I THINK ABOUT HER AND SHE KNOWS IT" he screams, I start doing obnoxious dance moves and scream the lyrics.

"Hey take a picture on me" I say to him, handing him my phone.

"One two three!" He yells and I flash a smile.

"Coolness!" I say, and we head back to the Q and A room.

Screams filled the room when I entered, shawn wasn't there yet, the room was filled and Jake was there.

"Oh shit I'm early" i say and they laugh at my language, I blush and Jake smirks.

"Y/n be Shawn until he comes out!" Someone yells, and I nod sitting on the table. They quite down and I laugh, it was just and awkward situation.

"TELL US STORIES ABOUT SHAWN"

"YEAH Y/N TELL US"

"Ok ok, well you guys probably don't know, but oh my god Shawn snores really loud, like he shakes the bed. It feels like an earthquake" and they all burst out laughing.

"Jake can I tell them the story on his birthday?" I ask, and he nods, i always have to make sure that I'm not telling bad stories that could ruin his reputation I guess. Not that he's bad or anything, but he parties a lot.

"Ok well, on his birthday he went to like 15 clubs, I went to the party but then went back to our place to clean up. And Shawn comes knocking on the door screaming 'I want your money' and he kept banging on the door" I start and I hear giggles.

"So I let him in and he just stares at me for a long time, so he then tells me a story about how he had a dream that I was his pet hamster and he swam with me, and I was like oh? So he goes on and on about how disappointed he was when he found out I wasn't his pet hamster, but that's it. There's more stories but I'm sure Shawn wouldn't appreciate me sharing them" I laugh, the room was filled my laughter, Jake tilts his head and that's Shawn's que.

I hop off the table and stand next to the light, shawn comes out and the screams are louder then ever.

"Hey hun" Shawn smiles at me, I smile back.

"Ok, so I'm pretty sure you guys know how this goes, all I ask is that you don't talk over someone when they are asking a question, otherwise go crazy" Shawn says, and everyone's hand shoots up.

"You in the black, yeah you!" Shawn says, and the girl squeals, earning a laugh from everyone.