Early runs with a surprise

I'm not the stereotypical girl that's always sleeping in, I'm an early bird. Waking up at 5:30 to eat then head out to run to see the beautiful sun rise, always breathtaking.

Recently my boyfriend Shawn had gotten off tour so he'd come and run, it was a great way to start our mornings.

My alarm clock goes off and I sit up out of bed and stretch, Shawn does the same.

"Good morning hun" he smiles and kisses me.

"Good morning" I smile as I rustle my hands through his morning hair.

"Hey babe, I'll make breakfast, can you pull out my shorts and my tank top?" I ask as I pull out oatmeal and different fruits.

"Sure" he yells back as he gets ready.

As I wait for the water to boil I grab the strawberries, mangos, and bananas, then I cut them up and sort them out onto two plates.

The water finally came to a boil and as I pour the oatmeal in Shawn wraps his arms around my waist.

"Smells good" he says as I dish the food out. We take a seat on the breakfast bar and just talk, I loved doing this.

I smile as he was scooping up the food hungrily, he recently began wearing headbands which was the cutest.

"I'm going to go get ready" I say and he nods starting to wash the dishes.

I quickly got dressed in what shawn pulled out. I then brush my hair and put in a ponytail with a braid. Then I brush my teeth, and put on some deodorant.

"All right, we ready?" I ask grabbing two water bottles throwing one to him.

"I am" he smiles and we head out.

We start jogging at first, and after awhile the sun started to come up, it was beautiful. We were just about to make it to the local park when a bunch of people came up to our faces with cameras and screaming questions, Shawn pulls me close and covers my ears. He was about to go off on them.

His voice was muffled, but I could still hear.

"HELLO? I'm all up for answering questions but please back up, and be respectful of me and my girlfriend" Shawn yells then removes his hands from my ears, I look up at him and he smiles.

"We hear Shawn isn't touring anymore because he wants to start a family?" One of the reporters yell out.

We ignore the question and someone else tells "we heard y/n is pregnant!"

Shawn's eyes go wide, and I shake my head vigorously.

"Shawn, stop. Let's go home" I say with a shaky breath.

We run home and I'm chocking on tears, I was pregnant, only 4 weeks along, but I didn't want to tell Shawn.

We arrive home and Shawn wipes his forehead and brings me into a hug.

"Why are you so upset?" He asks as he rubs my back.

"Shawn, I'm pregnant" I cry out, we were 25, but I felt bad, I didn't want him to stop doing tours because of our baby. Even though that would be for the best.

"Y/n- I- im going to be a dad!" He cheers and whirls me around. He places me down and jumps all around smiling like and idiot, and I starting laughing whiling wiping away the tears.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!" He smiles crashing his lips on mine.