Daddy's girl

"Shawn! She snuck out and there is no punishment?!" I yell at my husband, our daughter had snuck out and he thinks she is perfect, and  has no flaws because they are so close. She will never learn if he keeps letting these things slide.

"Y/n she starts crying! That breaks my heart" he fires back, i just shake my head.

"Ok? She will never learn if You keep doing this,i understand about how much you love her, but if this keeps going on she will never no that what she is doing is wrong!" I say with my face getting all red.

"Whatever" he says and i roll my eyes as he walks to his office.

"REAL MATURE SHAWN REAL MATURE" I say and sigh.

He comes back out.

"You know what y/n, how about you give her a punishment? Huh? Why am I always the one having to" he yells.

"Hey buddy, get your head out of your Canadian ass and realize I do. The few times I dOnT is unfortunately the big problems. When she got into a fist fight with a girl you didn't give her a consequence. When she yelled in your face you didn't do anything-"

"Y/n I'm sorry I'm not a perfect parent ok? My god!"

"I never said you had to be perfect, but ok Shawn. Let's just let her think sneaking out is ok" I sigh, he presses his lips together and nods, walking out the door.