Asks you out

"Jess, ugh, that kid right there" I say pointing to the brown haired kid that sits at the table next to me.

"Yeah? What about him y/n?" She says rolling her eyes, eating her sandwich.

"He's lowkey cute" I say smiling, and the boy turns my way and I quickly look down, jess laughs a little, and shock falls onto my face. He was super cute!

"Y/n he's so weird, he isn't even that cute" she says in disgust, and I roll my eyes, he was sitting with the 'weird' kids I guess, but he was really attractive.

The lunch bell rings and head up to my locker, grab my math books and hurry to class, in the hallway I pass the kid, my heart flutters a little, I crack a smile. I get to class, the whole time I was thinking of him, I didn't know he's name, but I'd find out.

"Hey Shawn! Yeah, y/n over here thinks you're low key cute" Jess laughs, my face turns bright red, Shawn cracks a smile and the starts laughing, then turning to his friends and starts talking again.

Tears brim my eyes, Shawn probably thinks I'm pathetic, I rush out of the cafeteria and into the bathroom, I bite my lip so no one can hear my cries, but it doesn't work. I was humiliated.

Weeks passed by and every so often I'd take a glance at Shawn and smile, he was just perfect.the other day we made eye contact, and he just had a blank expression on his face. Every day I'd pass him in the hallway. But he always tried his best to

"Hey y/n" my friend Alexis says as I take a seat on the bus.

"Yeah?" I ask as I get situated.

"Me, shawn, layall (idk how to spell his name lmfao) matt, and Ian are going to see a movie tonight, wanna come? I'll sit you right next to Shawn. I know how much you like him" she smiles, I bite my lip, I will probably make a huge fool of myself.

"Sure" I say, and the ride home all I could think about was sitting next to Shawn.

"By mom!" I call out as I skip down the steps, Alexis' car was waiting out front, I was to eager to see Shawn, I never talked to him, or heard his voice.

"He y/n!" Alexis says, I smile and sit in the back, smushed between Shawn and Ian.

"GET IT MADIIIIII" Alexis winks and I turn deep red and look at Ian, he laughs along.

"Can you please move your elbow? It's like digging into my side" I ask Shawn, he looks at me and moves his arm, I look down and everyone talks about random things, I was too focused on how much Shawn hated  me.

"Y/n, can we talk?" Ian asks as we step out of the minivan.

"Yup"

"Hey so about Shawn, well, um, he really likes you, and he's a real dick to people he likes, because he doesn't like having feelings, so please don't be upset, he just doesn't really know how to express feelings" Ian chuckles, and I do a little happy dance, in my head of course.

"Thanks Ian" I smile and give him a hug, we run up to the rest of the group, I stood next to Shawn as we waited to buy tickets, it was awkward.

"Shawn, y/n, pose, I'm taking a picture!" Alexis screams and takes my phone, shawn looks at me and I shrug.

His arm wraps around my waist and I turn sideways, placing my one hand on his chest, the basic pose ya know.

"1,2...3!" Alexis yells, we smile and Shawn's checks turned all shades of red, the picture turned out super cute, I'd post it on Instagram later.

We get our tickets and go into the theater, I take a seat and Shawn sits next to me, I get really nervous, I'm going to make a conversation, am I? Yes? No? Ugh, I'll just say hi.

"Hey" I smile

"Hey" He says, WOAH. His voice is so..so weird.

"Sorry things are awkward, I just want oh to know I think you're really cute and-"

Shawn presses his lips onto mine, MY FIRST KISS IS HAPPING! I can't even tell you how long the kiss was or what I did, I was loving every minute of it though.

We pull away breathless and Alexis's gives me a thumbs up, I roll my eyes and laugh.

"That was amazing" Shawn says, and I smile like an idiot.

"Yeah" I agree.

"Let's get out of here, let's go on a date" shawn days and picks me out of my seat, so much for paying for my ticket.