Bumping into your ex boyfriend

"shawn, please don't, i can't lose you" i say crying into his chest.

"y/n, please don't make this harder then it already is, i'm going to be gone for 3 months, you deserve someone who can give you everything you want and need" he says as he rubs my back.

"no shawn, i want you, i can't bare to see
you starting a family with someone other then me" i sob and he lets out a breath.

"i- i need to leave, im sorry, it's for the best" he says with his voice cracking.

"i love you shawn" i cry and he turns around saying "and i will always love you"

-5 years later-

"ok ian, babe i'm going to the dairy section to see if they have yogurt" i say to my husband and i slowly walk into the isle and rub my pregnant stomach.

i look around to find the plain ones, mine an ian's favorite. i reach for the last one but someone is reaching for it too.

"shawn?" i say as i look at the person.

"wow, y/n" he smiles handing me the yogurt.

"how have you been?" i ask, is this even real life?

"it's been good-" he say but us then cut off with "DADDY HURRAY UP!" and a little girl comes up jumping into his arms.

"hi honey" i say smiling, she looked just like shawn.

"well it was nice seeing you shawn, i'm glad we both have gotten over you know each other" i say and he looks around and leans into my ear.

"the thing is y/n i've never gotten over you, and never will. run away with me" he says and i was shocked, i definitely still loved him
but he has a kid and i'm expecting.

"shawn you have a kid!" i
whisper yell.

"look we can take her too, me and my wife had some problems and i have full custody, i came with my sister and she has been helping out since i just got off a tour" he says and writes his number down.

"but what about my husband?" i say and shawn thinks "i don't know, but we are going to run away together baby girl" he smiles and i try and hide my smile.

this is so wrong.