Youth group

I sit in the crowded room, filled with teenagers that have mental problems, that have faced traumatic experiences, life threatening ones, ones that have been abused, and anything you could possibly think of.

I meet here every Friday, we talk, this is therapy, but it's labeled as a "youth group" totally bullshit, but whatever.

We sit in a big circle, I pull my sweater sleeve down and fiddle with the strings of it, Mr.happy pants gives us a cheeky smile, oh how I hate that bitch, always so happy, nothing ever went wrong in his life.

"Good morning guys and gals! How are we feeling" he beams, everyone stays quite, he frowns then nods, taking a hint.

"Ok well, let's start off by introducing ourselves and telling everyone and why we are here today" he says and everyone groans shifting uncomfortably.

My eyes start watering, and my palms become sweaty, I hated having to talk about what happened to me, I felt so embarrassed.

"Ok let's start with...y/n!" He says.

I stand up, and all eyes were on my, I take a deep breath, you got this y/n you've said it about 1,000 times before.

"Hello my name is Y/f/n. I'm 16, I'm here today because when I was 4 my family started sexually abusing me, my mom, my dad, and my brother were all doing this to me, this went on until I was 15, just 4 months ago it stopped, I've now been put in foster care and I'm moving from house to house like a piece of trash." I say and everyone frowns, saying "I'm sorry" I fall back into my chair, and I look up and see a pair of hazel eyes meet mine, my heart flutters. He had perfect curly chestnut hair, paired with a gorgeous smile. I smirk and look at the ground.

I get up and go to the bathroom, and the boy follows me.

"Hey I'm Shawn" he smiles, shaking my hand.

"I'm sure you know my name" I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yes indeed, it's y/f/n, beautiful name." He says chuckling softly. I smile.

"Also, I'm sorry about what's happened to you, no one should ever go through that" he frowns and I nod.

"It's ok" I say he smiles.

"What brings you here if you don't mind me asking?" I ask wanting to know why this perfect boy was in this youth group for worthless kids that were used like me.

"Ah well, if you couldn't tell, on my arm I have all theses scars, theses are from dogs, my parents used to chain me to a fence and let their dogs go and play with me like I was a toy, after that they'd beat me till I was blue" he says so causally.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I say chocking on tears, bringing him into a hug.

"It's ok" he reassured me rubbing my back.

"Hey y/n?" Shawn says.

"Yes Shawn?" I say.

"I think love at first sight is real now that I've met you. I love you" He says staring me in the eyes.