Polt twist

Imagine being married to Shawn Mendes.

Well, more like, was married to Shawn Mendes.

I'll set that sink it.

Y/n, Shawn Mendes. Perfect couple, power couple of 2020, had a beautiful baby girl, always laughing, smiling, and living life to the fullest.

Things took a quick turn when Shawn was, well, let's use his excuse.

"Bored."

Understandable, he was 22, young father, and married early.

But, it was a little more then just bored.

Countless lies, opening up the door as slyly as possible so y/n couldn't hear, dressing up so no  one could tell it was the Shawn Mendes cheating on his wife.

Who was this girl? The girl that would tear the perfect couple up.

Fans went crazy trying to find who this girl was.

The list of possibilities were...

Camila Cabello. She was around his age, single, cute, and they were rumored to date when he was younger. The two had also been caught catching up a few times in the past month. Maybe it was more then 'catching' up.

Hailey Baldwin. A model, a hot one. The two had also been hanging around together on countless occasions. A page had posted leaked messages between the two, pretty sexual, but they were 'fake'. And right then, y/n knew something was up.

Those were what the fans had cracked down to, but they were wrong, so wrong.

So far off I'm sure they'd be spilling all that tea on their lap once I spill it.

Shawn Mendes, was cheating on the beautiful Y/f/n with a man, not just any man. The one and only John Mayer.

How's that for an ending?