Idk what to name this

"Oh shut it, I never once said anything about it" I fire back at Brian.

"Oh ok, just like you cheating on y/n is wrong too, is that right?" He says back raising an eyebrow, at this point everyone was circled around me, and all I could hear was a sob, y/n standing right behind me trying to hold back tears.

"You-you did what?" She croaks, y/n, she was the nicest girl you could ever meet, the prettiest, and the most understanding person ever, and I was lucky to call her my girlfriend, but I'm a dumbass, she wanted to wait for sex, but I just couldn't, so I cheated on her.

"Nice going shawn" her friends spit and I roll my eyes at them.

"Come on y/n, he isn't worth it" her friend cooed, but y/n just stares at me, and sniffles.

Everyone was silent, waiting for what she was about to say, some even had their cameras out.

"Shawn- I, I trusted you. You told me I was the one" she said walking towards me, pushing me back.

"I know I did, I messed up" I say looking down and she chuckles, she was beyond mad, angry, furious, vexed. No one ever saw this side, not even me.

"Listen here you little piece of shit" she says grabbing my collar and pushing me up against the lockers. I suck in a breath.

"I don't deserve to be cheated on, I don't deserve it, at all. You humiliated me infront of everyone so now it's my turn to do it to you" she says through gritted teeth. I gulp, she was popular, she'd get everyone to hate me, I was not looking forward to this.

"Y/n don't do this" I frown and she let's go of my shirt.

"You know what, how about this" she says, grabbing Brian's face and makesout with him, everyone starts screaming shocked by her action and I was fuming, but I deserved it. I did, I bite my lip and push passed everyone, running out of the school.

Tears stream down my face, my heart aches, my feet were running as fast as they could, I arrived home, and run up the stairs, hot tears still filled my eyes. My body shakes, I take off my shirt and lay on my bed, sobbing.

There's a knock at my door I sniffle, "come in" I say trying to not sound like I'm having a complete break down.

"Hey" Aaliyah frowns sitting next to me on my bed, holding me tight.

"Hey" I croak, she leans back and I put my head in her chest, she rubs my head and i sob, more, I really messed up. And I can't take it back.

"Do you want to talk" she says playing with my hair.

"I'm just stupid, I lost y/n" I frown sniffling.

"I know, I know, but I think you need to sleep, wake up, and try to apologize. I'm a girl and I know when we get hurt we don't try and be the bigger person, we always need to have the last laugh. So just give y/n some space and try and talk" she suggested, I crack a smile and sit up hugging her.

"Thank you" I say rubbing my eyes she smiles.

"Hey it's ok bro, just think positive" she says shoving me slighting.