Meeting your family

"I'm so nervous y/n, will your family like me?" He says as we walk up to the door.

"Yes of course they will, they all adore you" i smile.

"Hello mr and mrs y/l/n!" Shawn smiles and shakes my dad's hand.

"Here you go mrs.y/l/n" Shawn says handing her a bouquet of sunflowers.

"Thank you sweetie, dinner is ready and your brothers and sister are waiting at the table" my mom says and I nod grabbing Shawn's hand and taking a seat at the dinner table.

"Y/n this is your boyfriend?" My sister asks.

"No this a random guy I found on the street" I say sarcastically, and Shawn laughs.

"Nice to meet you guys" Shawn tells my siblings.

"Same with you" my younger brother says and my older brother just nods.

We all start eating and shawn was really talkative, you couldn't even tell he was nervous.

"What are you planning on doing in the future?" My dad asks.

"Well, if you don't know I'm a singer so I'd like to keep on doing that, but then I'd plan to start settling down in about 10 years" he explains and squeezed my hand.

"So when do you go on tours?" My mom asks.

"Well for instance ill be going in April through December, i have about 4 weeks off in total" Shawn explains and my mom nods and looks at my dad.

"Y/n are you ok with a long distance relationship?" My sister buts in.

"Yeah because my boyfriend actually cares about me" I snap.

"Hey knock it off" my dad sternly says.

"But, id like  to ask you if y/n is allowed to bring her school work on the road she is more then welcome to join me for tour" he smiles and jump out of my seat.

"Oh my gosh really!" I say kissing his cheek, he nods smiling.

"Yay finally she will be out of the house" my younger brother smiles.

"Will you guys shut up? I'm going to be touring around the world with my hot boyfriend while you're asleep" I say as I hold Shawn's hand.

My sister rolls her eyes.

"See, she's jealous, she doesn't have such a hot, talented boyfriend like I do. Hey y/s/n by the way Shawn actually listens to me when I talk to him. He isn't on his phone texting other girls" I say and my dad makes a face, I shrug.

"Y/n shut up, sure Shawn is cute but my boyfriend can actually sing, unlike him." Everyone gasps, Shawn looks down.

"Um first off your boyfriend plays at middle school parties, and last time I checked he wasn't selling out arenas. So check your self again, and leave. No one wants you here" I say getting up, Shawn gets up as well and hurried out side.

"Look she was just mad, I'm sorry about that" I say and he nods weakly.

"It's ok, she's right. I'm not that good anyways" he says swallowing hard.

"Shut the fuck up. Her opinion isn't even valid"