Interveiw

"y/n and shawn, welcome!" the interviewer says as we take a seat together on the couch.

"how have you two been?" he asks, shawn looks at me and smiles.

"we have been amazing, touring around the world together has been such a perfect experience" shawn says and i nod, agreeing.

"i'm glad, i'm dom by the way" he says shaking our hands.

"so, y/n, how did you and shawn meet?" dom asked and i bite my lip.

"i had been at a club actually, you know drinking obviously. i was by myself because i was having a rough day and just wanted to let loose" i pause trying hard not to laugh, it was such a funny memory.

"so a few drinks later i wasn't walking straight and i was crazy. i bumped into someone, who was also drunk let me say that." i say nudging Shawn a little.

"so i had said 'yooo you look really hot wanna kiss me right now' not knowing i was kissing shawn mendes. well that's how we met and i woke passed out in some random hotel room. shawn had gotten one for me and one for him. he is even a gentleman when drunk" i finish smiling to myself.

"well aren't you glad you went out for a few beers" he laughs and shawn laughs along too.

"so shawn anything cool going to happen on tour?" he asks.

"yes, i'm so excited to be playing in y/n hometown. they are always the loudest" he smiles and squeezes my hand.

"how have your fans reacted to you having a girlfriend?" he asks.

"of course there are a bunch of supporters, and there is hate. i could careless because i don't need their approval to be in love with someone" shawn speaks.

"you're so sweet shawn kiss me" i say and he kisses my lips ever so gently.

"it's getting steamy in here" dom laughs as he takes off his jacket.

"what do you guys do when you have a free day?" he asks.

"we kiss a lot" i say and they all burst out laughing.

"yeah that's true, mostly just enjoy each others company" shawn tells.

"ok now some fan questions! do you two sleep in the same bed"

"every night"

"have you done the dirty?"

"that's a little personal" i but in.

"y/n- it's fine-" shawn says but i cut him off.

"no it's not, do you not read over the questions before reading them? did you not find that rude at all?" i say irritated and the interviewer just sits there.

shawn gets up and grabs me, he finds somewhere quiet and whisper yells "y/n that was a little harsh. You're going to get pounded!"

"so? since when have i cared about what the media says?" i question.

"ok, fine. you see how people treat you differently then." he says running his fingers through his hair.

"shawn?" i asks and he rolls his eyes.

"kiss me"