Sticking up for you

me and shawn were going to a very fancy dinner, we were celebrating him winning his first grammy. it was 4:30 and i need to be ready by 6:45.

i hop out of me and shawn's bed, he had already left because he needed to have a meeting with andrew, but he'd come back to pick me up.

i turn on some music and i get in the shower,     shaving to make sure i didn't miss any hair, i needed to look good. after about 15 minutes i step out of the shower, i dry myself off then rub lotion onto my now hair free legs.

i then put a rob on and dry my hair. i go to the closet to find the dress i had recently bought just for this occasion, and man was it expensive. it was a tight black dress that rested about mid thing. i put my matching undergarments on, black and lacy, very sexy. i was hoping we'd have some fun later tonight.

after puttting on my dress i straighten my hair then curl it, then put it in a half up half down hairstyle. i apply makeup, i don't like to wear makeup, but shawn's management is always touching up me and shawn's faces for the cameras.

it was 6:30 now, i spray perfume and put jewelry on, then finish by slipping on my black high heels and popping a breath mint in my mouth.

shawn❤️: helloooo honey, i'm on my way! be ready beautiful! xx

  i smile and walk outside waiting for shawn, a few girls noticed me and came running up, asking for pictures.

"oh my gosh! y/n, you look so pretty" they all exclaim and i thank them. "look can we all take a group photo, shawn is about to pick me
up and we have somewhere important to be" i shout and they all nod.

finally after the picture was taking they scramble away shocked that they saw me. a black limo pulls up and shawn steps out, letting me go in first. i take a seat and shawn sits next to me.

"you look amazing sweetheart" he says placing his hand on mine.

"you look very handsome" i say smiling.

"oh! hey aaliyah, and mrs and mr mendes!" i exclaim smiling to them.

"you look beautiful honey" shawn's mom cooes and i say thank you, aaliyah just smiled at me whiling mr. mendes was talking to andrew.
-
"don't let go of my hand, and there will be a bunch of flashing lights. do not pose nor say anything. we jut want to get in as smoothly as possible" shawn tells me as we arrive.

"ok babe" i say and he smiles getting out, and all hear are camera clicks and screams. he intertwined our hands and we rush to get inside, i was having a hard time keeping up, all the camera flashes hurt my eyes, and before i know it tripped. i fell and i was getting trampled on. i hear shawn yelling my name, but i couldn't answer, i think i hit my head. a little hard.

"STOP FOR ONE SECOND! I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND" shawn shouts and everyone goes quiet. he runs over to me and lifts me up.

"y/n?! are you alright?" he asks concerned and  i nod my head, but groan in pain as my head starts pounding.

"IF ANY OF YOU GUYS EVER DO THIS TO ANY LOVED ONE OR ANYONE ON MY TEAM AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH YOU" shawn yells leaving my head to only hurt more.

i stumble into the restaurant and shawn has a weak smile, he just wanted to have a fun time but i was holding him back.

"shawn go, i'm just going to go to the bathroom" i say he nods giving me a quick kiss.

i rush into the bath room and sit on the floor, i felt so tired, i just wanted to shut my eyes and fall asleep.