Room mate

College, the place where you step into the so called real world, where you have to live on your own, buy a swifter, dust the fans, and you start realizing that the dishes don't wash themselves.

But again, college was going to be fun, I'll definitely make the most of sharing the bathroom with most likely a slob. But college life! You know?

"Mom, dad aren't you going to at least help me in pack?" I sarcastically ask, not expecting them to.

"Sorry baby girl, this is the real world!" My dad laughs and kisses my forehead.

"We've got to get going, we are going to miss you so much" my mom says bringing us into a group hug.

"I'm going to miss you too, I'll try and text or call, maybe even face time if you guys can figure it out" I tease and they playfully roll their eyes, we hug one last time and then they were off.

I guess it doesn't hit you that your living on your own until your parents leave.

I'm officially an adult. I throw my hair up as I stare at the boxes filled with things needing to be unpacked.

A knock is on the door, my room mate!

But instead I see a boy, not just any boy. But a stunning boy, with thick, and unimaginable curly chocolate brown hair, glossy hazel eyes and a muscular body.

"Sorry, this is the girls wing. I think you might have the wrong room" I say trying to act normal, but it was quite hard.

"No I think this is the right one, west side, room 37 b?" He reads and I nod, this was the right room.

"Don't you think it's weird, I'm a girl and you're a boy" I laugh nervously as he brings his stuff in, he had about two big baskets filled with his stuff.

"I mean, I'm pretty freaking hot so it'll be hard to resist me" he smirks, and I chew on my lip holding back a laugh, I mean he wasn't wrong. He was hot.

"Ok, well I'm gonna play some music while I unpack" I say, and he gives me a thumbs up and starts making his bed.

I shuffle my playlist and start taking my clothes out and neatly folding them into drawers.

"Wow, holy shit girl" He says and looks over at all my clothes. I turn my head to see he's already done, his desk is set up with a little cup filled with a pencil and pen. And his bed is neatly made, along with his clothes in his drawers.

"I know, lots of clothes. Mind helping?" I chuckle and he shrugs, he helps fold my clothes then my cheeks immediately burn when he holds up a red lacy thong.

"Damn miss, I wouldn't mind seeing you in this" He smirks swinging them around his finger.

"You perv" I say and grab them from his hand and shove them in my drawer.

"I'm shawn by the way" he says. Shawn, what a beautiful name.

"I'm y/n" I say as I finishing putting my clothes away.

"I think we are gonna be best friends"
He smiles, oh boy.